Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
November 18, 2018, 01:42:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eurocade 2016 flea-market  (Read 5490 times)
ckong
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2016, 08:56:26 PM »

@Stefan and @Pieter, I will try to get some decent pictures up of the used bezel (although taking pictures of bezels is not so easy).

Guys, no photo, instead I just will bring them with me. The NOS one will set you back 85, the used one will be 55. Fair pricing?
Tyrem
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2016, 11:47:41 PM »

@Stefan and @Pieter, I will try to get some decent pictures up of the used bezel (although taking pictures of bezels is not so easy).

Guys, no photo, instead I just will bring them with me. The NOS one will set you back 85, the used one will be 55. Fair pricing?

deal! Smiley

Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!
anunaki
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2016, 09:59:58 PM »

I'm looking  for a Zaccaria star splash bezel so if someone has one for me and want to bring it I'd be very happy.

cebulba

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2016, 09:06:53 PM »

I have licenced some artworks from my SUPERSAMPLE: Pixels at an exhibition Game Art collection. That includes artworks from ArmyofTrolls (known for his RetroGamer artworks such as the cover of RetroGamer Arcade Classic Mag) and some more Arcade related Pixel artworks from different artist. Anybody interested? I can run a small poster printjob.

www.supersample.de
Arch

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2016, 03:11:57 PM »

I want to buy a Taito Space Invaders control panel. Either for SI1 or SI2 as long as it is Taito and has the joystick hole. I do not need it populated - although I would be interested in a populated CP too.

I'm also selling the following stuff which I can bring to Eurocade:
- Taito Polaris control panel in very decent condition.
- Midway Space Invaders moon in decent condition.
- Unused Robotron harness to JAMMA adapter from Arcadeshop. Will only work on JROK, not 60-in-1.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 03:14:06 PM by Arch » Logged

All I wanted was a Pepsi!
Currently looking for an original Wonderboy PCB.
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2016, 03:23:12 PM »

sorry.....wrong posting....
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 03:28:16 PM by Level42 » Logged

Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2016, 12:31:37 PM »

Anyone interested in a good working original Xbox ?

Just the bare unit, no controller. Power cable and composite video cable are included though.

Can go cheap, it's from the marching band flea market so whatever you give for it goes to a good cause Smiley

ShaunHolley

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2016, 06:11:25 PM »

Kinda sad that we're not coming over this year, but we hope you all have a blast and hopefully see you next time.

Co-host of the Ten Pence Arcade Podcast
http://tenpencearcade.co.uk
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: