Author Topic: [Wanted] San Francisco Rush / Rush the Rock  (Read 4897 times)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
[Wanted] San Francisco Rush / Rush the Rock
« on: May 07, 2016, 03:00:07 PM »
hey guys,
looks like i'm going to have more space in my gameroom than i had initially expected, therefore i can add a few more games. what i don't have yet is a racer and to me one of the best racing games out there (apart from pole position) is san francisco rush / rush the rock (alcatraz edition).

therefore i'm looking for not just one, but if possible TWO of these machines, because what's better than going head-to-head against a friend (or an enemy  :twisted:)

so if you have one you wanna get rid off, know someone who has one or know someone who knows someone blablabla - PLEASE get in touch with me!!!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: [Wanted] San Francisco Rush / Rush the Rock
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 08:09:05 AM »
(french) guys, i need your help: someone on le bon coin has been trying to sell a rush the rock cabinet for quite a while now - without success. now it's open to offers. i've been trying to get in touch with the seller for some time now, but got no reply - perhaps because my french is horrible and english is not an option. i've sent out an email today again with little hope of success.

because the machine is so far out in france (about 900 kilometers one way) i would like to ask the seller to have it palletted and shipped to germany, don't know if this is an option though. perhaps someone from the forum could be kind enough to try to get in touch with the seller and see what he can do. you can either send an email or call.

here's the link to the machine

any help is really appreciated!!!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

atarimania

• View Profile
    • Atarimania
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 10:57:30 AM »
Hi,

I'm going to contact him

Franck
Have You Played Atari Today ?

neocps1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 10:15:39 AM »
i have a working game board with hard drive. pm me if interested

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 07:47:09 PM »
does anyone know if it's possible to link more than tow cabs? i have space for three and it would be a pretty cool setup - if i ever manage to get my hands on those machines ...  :P

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2016, 08:07:12 AM »
Just in case, an empty single for sale here.

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2016, 09:53:57 AM »
thx bruno, but this one is even further down south than the others in france  :(

itruk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2016, 11:27:38 PM »
There's a cheap Rush the Rock project just popped up in Maryland, but still about an hour away from CoinOp.

But for $250...!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/499649376898165?view=permalink&id=641462412716860

« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 04:35:37 PM by itruk »

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2016, 04:16:36 PM »
There's a cheap Rush the Rock project just popped up in Maryland, but still about an hour away from CoinOp.

But for $250...!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/499649376898165?view=permalink&id=641462412716860

great, thx, the guy would deliver it for just 30 bucks to loyd because he has to go there anyway. if valentin gives me his ok (meaning if there's still space on the container), i'm going to go for it!!!

now i need to find a robotron!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2016, 05:16:43 PM »
found a second rush the rock at the first seller's friend. he also has a pole position II and a police trainer, both of which he would sell for 550 dollars TOGETHER. anyone interested? if so, i can get more details and perhaps we can even work on the price a little bit. please let me know ...

itruk

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2016, 10:43:44 PM »
Great stuff!  Glad to see that things have worked out for you  8)

Are you all sorted for shipping as well?   Bet Lloyd is pleased to have these coming to him  :lol:   But saying that, he has just bought/leased out some new warehouses.

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2017, 10:35:56 AM »
i have two RtRs now in my possession, but i'd like to add at least one (if possible two) more to my collection. however, from buying those beasts in the usa to having them safely in my garage was quite cost-intensive, therefore i'd prefer something a little bit more "local". so if you know someone with a machine or ever hear of one for sale, please think of me!

btw, i'd definitely prefer a rush the rock over a san francisco rush ...