Author Topic: Rolling Thunder - Reasonable Score  (Read 25258 times)

funkycochise

• View Profile
Re: Rolling Thunder - Reasonable Score
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2009, 08:36:22 AM »
I did a small try yesterday, to see where the ranking score were in terms of play on the game.
I did a relax play untill the 5 level.

Despite I was very far from your million, being second in the world ranking wouldn't be that hard...

Dazza

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2009, 10:51:04 AM »
What did you score?

Now I have made my INP file public you should view it and be able to pick up some pointers as to where you can pull some serious points (ie end of level 4 / 8 ). Taking second position shouldn't be too difficult with a bit of practise.....  :P

funkycochise

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2009, 01:17:09 PM »
What did you score?

Now I have made my INP file public you should view it and be able to pick up some pointers as to where you can pull some serious points (ie end of level 4 / 8 ). Taking second position shouldn't be too difficult with a bit of practise.....  :P
i would say, without any pretention of mine, it seems I already have the skills to score the second place.
I'll try tomorrow if i have time.
That said, your million score is a far dream for me by now.

You talked about the end of level 4, what's sepcial about it ? (is it the volcano level ? I Don't really know remember the number / lanscape match )

Dazza

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2009, 05:12:42 PM »
Excellent, if you got the skillz go for it.

Level 4 is, using my method of point pressing, the most lucrative level in the game. It nets around 125,000 points, flamers are your friends.

So where do you do most of your point pressing?

funkycochise

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2009, 06:03:13 PM »
Excellent, if you got the skillz go for it.

Level 4 is, using my method of point pressing, the most lucrative level in the game. It nets around 125,000 points, flamers are your friends.

So where do you do most of your point pressing?
I don't really do point pressing, I'm still only enjoy playing the game, no matters the amount of point I'm doing.
Just try to stay alive. In other words, I don't play really seriously.