Author Topic: An other Starblade in UK ... sold for 77GPB only!  (Read 6736 times)

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
An other Starblade in UK ... sold for 77GPB only!
« on: February 01, 2009, 09:50:50 PM »
Oh my God... what a lucky buyer... a nice up & running Starblade for only 77GBP  :o  :arrow:

The full description :

NAMCO STAR BLADE ARCADE MACHINED NO RESERVE!!

This is an auction for a full size collectors piece starblade arcade machine from Namco.
 Stunning full size arcade machine with great game play amazing sound and graphics. The machine is fitted with a full size, central crossair joy stick with 4 fire buttons plus a bucket seat with a WORKING extremely powerful vibration pack in the seat to add extra spice to the game play experience. The reflective screen gives one of the biggest pictures ever for a fantastic, action packed gaming, a centerpiece and talking point for anyone’s collection.

The game features 4 speakers delivering excellent quality 4 way stereo sounds with effects and speech. The machine has volume control over functions such as screen set up, sound set up etc. The arcade machine is in reasonable to good condition it has the usual marks on the cabinet from being moved around. The footplates are metal, the struts are holding the monitor up are reinforced steel and aluminum, and the actual cabinet is heavy wood and chipboard.

Once the arcade machine has been won by the highest bidder, you must organize pick up from the location.
This is an item that will attract a lot of attention and a lot of questions so get in there quick!
SERIOUS BIDDING ONLY! NO MESSERS!

I know the machine is HUGE, but it's a real MUST HAVE... one of the best 3D shooter ever made!

:spaceace:

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Re: An other Starblade in UK ... sold for 77GPB only!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 09:47:21 AM »
A steal ! I agree, it's a great game !!!

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
Re: An other Starblade in UK ... sold for 77GPB only!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 05:21:10 PM »
A steal !
Yes, you said it... even cheaper than spare boards only!  :o

Anyway, congratulation to the winner... I hope he'll found this post one day  ::) ;) :-*