Author Topic: Ebay seller Joefr74 from France, anybody know him ?  (Read 8938 times)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Re: Ebay seller Joefr74 from France, anybody know him ?
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2015, 12:04:10 AM »
Well when he saw your address he could have mentioned it was so close....

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2015, 11:22:04 AM »
Well, some people have serious problems meeting other people. I once replied to an ad. We exchanged some nice (really) emails negotiating the price. After we had come to a conclusion I asked how he should ship the stuff. I told him I could pick it up on my way home from work. Never heard from him again  ???   I assume he either was a scammer or he was afraid to meet me. There are lots of those out there and the internet is the best way for them to be part of this world.

This doesn't help here, but might be a possible answer why he didn't tell he's near.

Alpha1

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2015, 11:28:53 AM »
To everyone that got their stuff but it was sent late. It could have been my fault as I bought so much.

Some could say he should be more organised or explain it better, but if you're happy to wait a little the guy is 100% honest and trustworthy.

Franzy21

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2015, 01:23:26 PM »
the guy is 100% honest and trustworthy.

I agree. At least I got my stuff :)
Dreaming of a Namco Galaxian waiting in a barn for me... somewhere! A Nintendo Sheriff would also make me happy. And a SNK Sasuke Vs Commanders or a SEGA Samurai... Argh too many; in fact!