Author Topic: Scratch build - Mini Cabinet  (Read 10915 times)

Sphere

• View Profile
    • Arcade Universe -> Find arcades
Re: Scratch build - Mini Cabinet
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2017, 06:22:49 AM »
I can help you with the dimensions, as the cabinet in the picture is mine. :)

You are wrong about the control panel not being original, although it is painted and hacked to use a spinner. I think I might have a picture of how it looked before on an old harddisk.

Get in touch with me by PM, and I'll try my best to help you out.

Awesome :D, I was trying to look back and found our conversation about it but could not find it so I am glad you found this post! I will drop you a PM!

Frame

• View Profile
Re: Scratch build - Mini Cabinet
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2017, 11:34:27 PM »

You are wrong about the control panel not being original, although it is painted and hacked to use a spinner. I think I might have a picture of how it looked before on an old harddisk.

Arch, you'll make me happy if you share this photo after/before, info on dimension and other details about the cab on the forum, not oly in PM.

That Cab it's a revisit version of a regular Model Racing general purpose Cab....and, yes: it's difficolt to find info about this Italian factory. It's the less documented.

Anyway: that "mini" (or Cabaret?) version came out from Gilberto Corretti's pencil (Italian designer), during 1982. In that periord MR was in business difficultis, and was try same way to solve it. The mini cab, was less expensive than regular one.

Searching for Astro Wars glass