Author Topic: Dexter's Games Room  (Read 118923 times)

Ronald Reagan

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: Dexter's Games Room
« Reply #90 on: April 02, 2012, 08:27:58 PM »
edit by nuno : topic reopened and merged with new comments posted on an other topic...

haha a forum where topics get closed when there's a discussion going on.

makes me a sad panda

Come on, he owes the guy money, and several others, and then when he starts posting pictures, you know that you will get a reaction. That's why they call it a forum.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 09:33:09 PM by DarthNuno »
An Error Has Occurred!
The last posting from your IP was less than 40 seconds ago. Please try again later.

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 02, 2012, 08:47:45 PM »
And what has that got to do with q*bert's cubes ?

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 02, 2012, 08:48:41 PM »
nothing, it was the topic that was closest at the time... :-\

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 02, 2012, 09:12:57 PM »
Yes, i get that, but why post it in your thread ? that does not make sence to me..

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #94 on: April 02, 2012, 09:32:14 PM »

makes me a sad panda

Come on, he owes the guy money, and several others, and then when he starts posting pictures, you know that you will get a reaction. That's why they call it a forum.

I totally agree and To be honest I am getting pretty tired of this. This place is like Disney world, we must all pretend to be living in a big pink palace where everying is sweet all of the time....Grow up Bruno, wake up to the real world AND SUPPORT THE MEMBERS WHO CONTRIBUTE A SHITLOAD HERE OVER THE LAST YEARS INSTEAD OF A CON-ARTIST !!!!!!!  :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

It makes me a MAD panda !!!

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
« Reply #95 on: April 02, 2012, 10:24:14 PM »

Are you personally involved in the story? Do you have some add on this? No, so why reply ... to just reply in a thread-poisoning way...in an other topic !!

To be honest I am getting pretty tired of this. This place is like Disney world, we must all pretend to be living in a big pink palace where everying is sweet all of the time....Grow up Bruno, wake up to the real world AND SUPPORT THE MEMBERS WHO CONTRIBUTE A SHITLOAD HERE OVER THE LAST YEARS INSTEAD OF A CON-ARTIST !!!!!!!  :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
It makes me a MAD panda !!!

I'm also tired of that! It's not a matter of pro or cons someone. I guess you provided all the links to explain what's wrong...try to settle something via PM first ...and maybe wait some answers before starting a battle on topic! Do you really need to keep a topic open and continue to charge him endlessly? He sent mails recently to few guys in order to discuss 'bout the past, maybe you may give him a chance? Try to solve problem first, and bite after!  
Damn it! I've so less time for this hobby these last months, and I've to spent this little time on moderation! I'm also tired to discuss the way I do moderation here by the way...

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #96 on: April 02, 2012, 10:54:08 PM »
Fine by me, I hate dictatorship. I live in a free country where I am allowed to say what I want. I HAVE GIVEN HIM A CHANCE BUT HE IS JUST COMING UP WITH MORE EXCUSES JUST LIKE I PM-ED YOU, BUT YOU REFUSE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM WRITING.

Goodbye.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 10:56:50 PM by Level42 »

Ronald Reagan

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 03, 2012, 09:31:34 AM »
@ Muerto and Etienne. I didnt want to go offtopic in your Q-bert topic, but I wasnt able to post anymore in the topic I wanted to reply, because of the lock, so I replied in the topic that was just beneath it.

this is what I think about the whole situation:

An Error Has Occurred!
The last posting from your IP was less than 40 seconds ago. Please try again later.

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 03, 2012, 12:18:49 PM »
I think these kind of guys like Dexter does not worth to destroy peace in our nice little galaxy, so please stop this pointless discussion.

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 03, 2012, 02:26:08 PM »
I think these kind of guys like Dexter does not worth to destroy peace in our nice little galaxy, so please stop this pointless discussion.
+ 10000 !  :spaceace:

Dexter

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 04, 2012, 02:32:28 AM »
So I am going to add my two cents to all this.

I came back to make some of the wrong doings right. I could of just stayed away and left it at that, but I contacted ALL the people on here first saying I want to fix up from my stuff up. Yes, I stuffed up I let ‘pussy’ control my life and I shouldn’t of. But I did and yes I am back to pay for all the wrongs.

I like it how others that don’t know me add their two cents, even though no one seems to see the ‘good’ I did before I went off the tracks. Others have been able to move on some can’t no matter what I do or say. As I said to Andre next pay day he’ll be paid and I understand why he does not want to believe it till it happens. But I will do it.

I wanted to keep this in PM’s as I knew it would go off track and others would jump in and have their say.

So for me, I am living my life now the way I want to live and that’s not having ANYTHING outstanding (hence the reason I came back to fix things)

Things happen in peoples lives, some know how to deal with it, others don’t. I didn’t deal with things the way I should of, but that’s in the past and I want to fix things for the future.

Believe what you want, but ask yourself WHY would I come back (and PM people) when I could of just ready the forums and never posted (and I PM’d everyone days before I posted anything)

I am not a bad person I just didn’t deal with things the way I should of.

Steve

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 04, 2012, 09:58:51 AM »
Does that mean i can stop with the vector of the Euro joust, and will you finish / send that to Andre ?

https://www.dragonslairfans.com/smfor/index.php?topic=710.0

Dexter

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 04, 2012, 10:25:30 AM »
Does that mean i can stop with the vector of the Euro joust, and will you finish / send that to Andre ?

https://www.dragonslairfans.com/smfor/index.php?topic=710.0

That's up to Andre, as far as I know the Space Ace discs for the Jaguar he sent me was for doing the marquee. If I am paying him for the CD's then I guess you keep going ??

I'm happy either way.

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 04, 2012, 11:20:46 AM »
Its fine for me too, just checking  ;)

I'll ask him what to do, it would be a waste for both our time to do the same job right ?

Dexter

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 04, 2012, 11:26:24 AM »
Its fine for me too, just checking  ;)

I'll ask him what to do, it would be a waste for both our time to do the same job right ?

I have a LOT of artwork I've done over the years. I just want Andre to be happy.... So up to you guys.
As I said I am here not cause trouble, just to make things right.