Author Topic: New Jamma game - SKYCURSER  (Read 3471 times)

virtvic

• View Profile
    • The Ten Pence Arcade  Podcast Webpage
New Jamma game - SKYCURSER
« on: February 15, 2015, 03:02:39 PM »

I have recently been in contact with the team of 3 guys working on a new game to be released on a jamma board called SkyCurser.  I am the first person  to interview 2 of the 3 of the team (yesterday) which will be included on the newest Ten Pence Arcade podcast (released Tuesday 17th Feb)

It looks like an awesome title, made by TRUE arcade game enthusiasts.

Go www.skycurser.com and check out the site - ensure you click on the developer blog too http://tumblr.skycurser.com/  I really like the purple cab they have made to showcase their game.

I am well behind these guys in their edeavours, please support them too if you are.  They aren't even asking for financial backing at the moment - just someone to possibly help them with some ARM programming tricks to help them out in the game.  If you are knowledgeable in GAMEMAKER STUDIO, please get in touch with the guys if you think you could help them out at all. Thumbs Up
Listen to our podcast! www.tenpencearcade.co.uk

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: New Jamma game - SKYCURSER
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 10:28:47 PM »

Victor, I have idea about programming but I am CAD-engineer  (if they need some 3D environmental) and graphic designer...I could make a marquee, CP and screenbezel.

Also I coud make a dedicated cabinet in Solidworks which can be cutted out from every CNC-carpenter.
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

virtvic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 10:36:25 PM »
Thanks Hannes!

I'll put forward your input to them when I send them a bunch of links about monitors etc for machines they are planning on making in the future!

kroustibat

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Pascal-O-Rama
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 11:41:08 AM »
looks great , but i've a question.

if the game is done with "Game Maker", which can only export to ios,windows,mac,android... How are they gonna export it to a ARM based system ??

virtvic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 12:09:24 PM »
iOS and android ARE ARM devices as far as I know.

It's going to be REAL hardware too - these are talented guys!

You can hear more about it on Tuesday on the Ten Pence Arcade Podcast

Www.tenpencearcade.co.uk or iTunes.