Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
March 05, 2021, 08:01:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Dragoon-R", the keyring !!!  (Read 23798 times)
Laszo
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Building

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2015, 07:52:36 AM »

Always cool to find something that you know is somewhere on the planet..... You just have to find it. So level find a printer thats prints silver... Smiley
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2015, 08:49:55 AM »

Awesome Bruno, never give up Wink

Well Leo I'm sure there must be some way to print silver but  it's probably hard to do on single prints.....I am no expert but I sure hope there is some solution. It's the silver that sets the Namco bezel apart from the Berolino version Wink

Etienne MacGyver
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2015, 09:35:15 AM »

still i would investigate to "restore"  the Original, ok, it has a crack, but its not that bad overall, especially considering its a rare piece and Original !
Luigi
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2015, 02:04:32 PM »

Very cool....I already tried to find some Journey-stuff from the time the cab was released but no luck so far  Undecided

Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2015, 03:36:32 PM »

still i would investigate to "restore"  the Original, ok, it has a crack, but its not that bad overall, especially considering its a rare piece and Original !

Sorry for the derailing of the thread but....that might be a good idea...Robin has done some amazing plexi resto work...maybe he has some tips...I'll ask him when I see him Wink

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: