Author Topic: [TRADE ONLY] PS2 memory card - free mcboot  (Read 1043 times)

lesoleil70

• Wales, Cymru Am Byth
    • View Profile
[TRADE ONLY] PS2 memory card - free mcboot
« on: April 17, 2015, 05:37:06 PM »
I just discovered a box full of PS mcboot 8mb memory cards, mostly Sony, various colours, yellow, red, clear blue, black, madcatz...

There's plenty of info out there on how this little memory card opens up your ps2 to a whole new world..check these sites for compatibility to your ps2 machine. Most are OK, I never encountered one this didn't work with, but apparently there are some models, so do check first.

At time of writing 17/04/15, there's one on ebay for £10.99 - .......I'm not valuing these that high...maybe half this would be sensible, just for the card and shipping., not the free software, but that;s just crazy talk..

I used to make these up BITD for beer money locally , never big time, ...forgot I had them, just tested them all and they are fine. Got about 20+ here.

I'm looking to trade these individually for something small, something you don't want and I might like, something you may have a double of, and I may not have..try me, chances are I'll say yes.

What I'm thinking is your doubler games (not pcb's), but carts, disks, spectrum tapes...whatever...just PM me

Straight swaps, we both pay the outward postage, no money changes hands.

Crazy talk below......no way...lol

PM me :-)