Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
January 24, 2022, 04:50:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: RT for some pinball (2nd Exploration)  (Read 8255 times)
kos71

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2014, 03:44:43 PM »

Hehe I took it for such purpose as i know there is a lot of zac lovers Grin
I ll pm him
Etienne MacGyver
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2014, 03:47:57 PM »

Ha! i just did the same with a link to this thread Grin

he's looking for this pcb for 2 years, and has a 2600 in the cab now  Cheesy

http://www.dragonslairfans.com/smfor/index.php?topic=3536
kos71

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2014, 10:29:44 AM »

i took a picture of the pcb i found .

State is not bad but it is not a mint pcb  Tongue

it seems that there is some missing resistor on the bottom left

I hope that he can repair it and use it for his cab Grin

kos71

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2014, 10:15:45 PM »

PART 2 :

Yesterday it was a bank holyday in France and a good opportunity to make a road trip as i do not have anymore holydays Grin too much RT that year .
Cool only a few day I did not drive for hours as I am just back from a 2 days trip in holland . 2400 km that week yeah my back hurts badly today.

So we woke up a 6 and took the truck at 6:45 .
After 5 hours drive we arrive to the previous place but that time, it is to load what we had left behind last time .

sorry i made just a fewpicture as it took us a lot of time and energy to get rid of all that shit stored here .

last time we have saw an atari assault .

this one

As they were no light It was difficult to see it but it was impossible to extract the cab from this place .

As you see the  1st floor is maintain by the cab .

We took a sort of pillar in order to sustain the floor and were able to took the assault .

Sadly the cab is missing the game Angry

we took the toobin , the gorf for a friend of mine and the blue shark .

We took also the enduro racer for spectroman .

You remember the shit from here ?

I took everything out and i found

Space Ace Space Ace Space Ace Space Ace i was so excited not as much as the missile command but it was diffinitively the cocktail I was missing .

I was thinking that it was a lucky day so i tried to clean that place :

it took us about 2 hours to get out all the shit . Likely we found a lot of pinball and arcade manual but also a lot of dirts .

I was hoping to bring the zac pinball back home but is was completely roten . Everything in it is covered with white mushroom and the backglass is broken . Same shit with the rolling stone pinbal .
After some few more effort we manage to arrive to the stern cab but it was too late . she was completly rotten and falling apart  Angry Angry Angry

I started then to try to get the defender cab taht  we saw briefly last time using the ligt of our cellphone .
Bad new i do not saw it with that bad light but the cab is ruined .

I was really depressed to see it . After that we loaded a diner pinball from williams a xenon and a gottlieb hulk .

We took then a few cocktail as we were reaching maximum load of truck .

I took the field from a pac man pinball that the former owner used to make a shelves . how silly is that .

This RT is not really the best we made as it was mostly stepping into dirt but i am still happy to have save a few cab and pleased some friend by bringing some dreaming cab for them .
kos71

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2014, 01:31:12 PM »

I forgot but as we said we saved the quasar .

this weekend we will open the cab and clean them so we can check that everything is in it .
After that some of those cab will be sold .
Alpha1
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2014, 05:31:38 PM »

Nice work.

kos71

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2014, 12:04:54 PM »

this weekend i was at the warehouse and we started to clean the cab and open them to check if everyting are in .

The zac was modified to set a bootleg and CPO was modified too  Twisted Twisted Twisted

toobin is in good shape

assault

Unfortunately we are missing the PCB of the game dammiittttt! If someone as one we are interrested in .

blue shark

Lol there is a sunvisor in the cab ! wtf

We will keep the assault hoping that we may find a pcb and the rest will be sold . If you are interresed send me a PM .
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: