Author Topic: T-mold for Zaccaria  (Read 3761 times)

Rory

• View Profile
T-mold for Zaccaria
« on: November 15, 2014, 11:54:21 AM »
Hi all,

I seem to have misplaced the small piece of Zacc Scramble t-mold that I kept. I need to order some new t-mold next week as I'll have finished painting the cab by Sunday, In another three hours another coat is going on. My question is, what size t-mold do I need to order? Is it 0.5inch t-molding?

Many thanks,

Rory.

pozega71

• View Profile
Re: T-mold for Zaccaria
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 12:56:39 AM »
Today I measured the T-molding on my Zacc Scramble. If I measured exactly, it is 16mm wide.

Rory

• View Profile
Re: T-mold for Zaccaria
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2014, 09:55:30 AM »
Thank you. I did find my slice of t-mold a few minutes after I saw your post, it is indeed 16mm. Which poses a small problem as the T-mold I've found is only available in 15mm or 0.5 inch (1.27cm) ..... hopefully, the 1mm shortness will not look too bad on the cab. Unfortunately, there isn't much I can do about it. My Zaccaria had been abandoned for nearly 20 years, along with a number of other machines at a carnival site...inside a lorry trailer and it's only protection was a blue rubber curtain and being in the middle of the others. The T-mold had mostly rotted away, I kept a good section for when I measured up the new stuff.

Thanks again for taking the time out to measure up, I appreciate it  :D