Author Topic: EUROMEET 08'  (Read 44628 times)

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
Re: EUROMEET 08'
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2008, 07:36:49 PM »
Ooopssss, just realized this is a Dragon's Lair meeting :D  Thought it was a (general) arcade meeting....you guys don't want me to be there..............trust me....................... I don't like DL  (Level42 ducks and hides for cover :D )

Come on AndrĂ©  :P I'm sure after that meeting, you'll be converted too  :-* :-* :-*

namfreak

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2008, 07:01:13 PM »
Jas,
Any thoughts on dates yet?

Please make it not too late in November this year, coz then it starts to get into pre-Christmas party territory.
You know how busy those last 3 weeks on the run up to Christmas can be!

Looking forward to seeing the people I know again, and meeting the people I don't!

If anyone is interested, I will have a US (Cimenatronics) Dragon's Lair for sale. It's working, but in original condition, I have all the parts and materials to restore it which will be included in the sale.
Sorry to hi-jack the thread!

James (namfreak)

ElPancho

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2008, 06:49:54 PM »

If anyone is interested, I will have a US (Cimenatronics) Dragon's Lair for sale. It's working, but in original condition, I have all the parts and materials to restore it which will be included in the sale.
Sorry to hi-jack the thread!

James (namfreak)

Very interested in the US Dl.
James, you've got a PM
current line up: 3 x New Astro City 2x Atomiswave SD, 3 x Aero (2 NOS) and Aero Table
Pac Man
Black Knight pinball
On the way: Daytona USA

namfreak

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2008, 09:02:52 PM »
ElPancho - I've PM'd you back...... ;)

ark_ader

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2008, 06:59:55 PM »
I would love to attend. 

Is there any places left?

ANY

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2008, 04:55:46 AM »
I will be there hehe
And this time i will NOT shot the lair down... hehe
here is 10 kind of people:
-who can read binary
-all the rest

mysteriousanimatorx

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2008, 01:17:52 AM »
Oh man.. This sounds like so much fun. I'd be tempted to fly all the way there from America ( cept I don't have a passport at the moment ) jealous!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 01:20:08 AM by NummyMuffinCooCooButter »

jomm

• View Profile
    • http://www.jommgrut.be/afterburner
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2008, 08:05:34 AM »
Oh man.. This sounds like so much fun. I'd be tempted to fly all the way there from America ( cept I don't have a passport at the moment ) jealous!

I think a passport is just a minor detail ... .
God must love crazy people, he made so many of them!!

Retroruss_uk

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2008, 10:26:42 PM »
Hi All,

Think I have spoken to one or two of you over the years, is the invite open to any DL fan, im up in Derby, England and would love to come depending on dates. Had my Cinematronics stored away non working for about 4 years got round to doing some work on it about a month ago still not quite got it to work 100% perhaps you boys could sort me out. Just purchased some more DL items from the states waiting on there arrival. Be nice to meet you all.

Cheers

Russ

italiandoh

• Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2008, 04:48:47 PM »
Jas,
Any thoughts on dates yet?

Please make it not too late in November this year, coz then it starts to get into pre-Christmas party territory.

Yes, please let's set a date for this meeting. For us who are coming from abroad, it is important to know in advance in order to get days off work, book flights and hotels. At least 1 month and a half in advance.

Matteo

Giddygoon

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2008, 07:59:54 PM »
Hi Everyone!!!

I have been away for a while, but count me in! Just set the exact date!!!

Keep up the good work

FINNY(uk)

• View Profile
    • http://www.jasonfinn.com
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2008, 01:27:50 PM »
Hi Guy,

Sorry for the delay, I have been so so busy for the last few months, busy with shows, and also other business commitments, I have had no computer while renting a house with no means of connecting to the internet, while my house is "Still" being built, I will have to put off the Euromeet until I can guarentee a date in concrete, I am also going to try and get Don Bluth to make an appearence, Don was in London for my Birthday, so I am sure I can talk Don into coming over for the Euromeet even though he is not keen on traveling/flying. let me get everything into place and then we can all talk about dates, the only cabinet I am waiting to be shipped is my Bluth owned Space Ace, every other cabinet is in Finny's Lair, I will be able to check computer contacts every few days, you guys can Email me on jason.finn@btopenworld.com

All the best
-Finny
"Aim for the Moon! if you fall short your be with the Stars"

Dexter

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2008, 03:46:44 AM »
That's awesome news about having Don come. Having just split with the mrs, I'll have a lot of time on my hands down the track. And I SOOOOO want to come to this meet.

I'm going to make up some T-Shirts (if this is ok) and I'll be bringing all the original artwork files I have for all you guys (free of course)

Can't wait

Steve

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2008, 06:08:29 PM »
Don Bluth himself  :o :-* Bluth owned Space Ace  :o  :-* ...with such announcements, we can wait a little bit longer (but not too long)  ;)

Thanks for the update Jason and good luck for all your side projects too  :-*

Dexter

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2009, 11:52:06 PM »
I am still DEAD keen on coming to this, but can we have a bit of lead time ? (like 2 - 3 months ?) Reason being, building a 'Games Room' and will need to watch the cash  8)

I'm going to get some T-Shirts made up and a few Posters for the 'Event'