Author Topic: Women, you gotta love em :-)  (Read 6771 times)

Dexter

• View Profile
Women, you gotta love em :-)
« on: March 19, 2009, 10:38:14 AM »
Okay, my mrs wanted me to print a photo of me and her to hang on the wall on my Epson R2400 (A3+ roll printer)
While I have not used this printer in a while, I did it for her (as you do)
She then said "Why don't you try and print some of your artwork ?"  :o

Then I realied I received some sample Lexan type plastic sheets to try and print on, so I thought I'd have a go (onlyA4)

Other thing, I need to replace 2 ink tanks so you'll notice the vertical lines in the darker greens and the black around the joystick.
So, what do you think ? I tried to get some shots on angles to try and see the texture (turned out REAL nice) Almost as good as the original and CHEAP AS to print  ;D

I'll get some new inks tomorrow and run  some cleaning on the printer before I try some others.

Dexter

• View Profile
Re: Women, you gotta love em :-)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 12:28:20 PM »
Bummer, I just noticed I printed it out without the last two lines (had the layers hidden  :oops: )

Anyway, this is the FINAL print of PPR

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 02:47:13 PM »
this looks GREAT!!! i wish my printer were as good as yours - and then A3!!! wow  :)
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 12:49:31 AM »
Mmmm, not bad but i do see "banding", f.i. on the black around the joystick area.

Dexter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 01:04:50 AM »
Mmmm, not bad but i do see "banding", f.i. on the black around the joystick area.

On the final artwork file or the print ? if it's the print, you'll also see it on the darker green on the tree (as stated in the first post) need to calibrate the printer and replace some ink tanks.  :)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 08:43:56 AM »
dexter, what kind of paper is that EXACTLY? i think it looks incredible ...
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!