Author Topic: The Eagle has landed ! (aka the Lunar Lander project)  (Read 134399 times)

Alpha1

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: The Eagle has landed ! (aka the Lunar Lander project)
« Reply #285 on: September 23, 2014, 09:34:24 PM »
Nice Andre nice  :)

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 26, 2014, 02:05:46 AM »

Absolutely awesome André, thats what I have in mind for one of the two Asteroids-Cabinets....especially if I find the second Vektor-Monitor.

Hope to find controls one day since afaik RAM-controls are out of the business....right?
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 26, 2014, 06:01:13 AM »
Aaaargh - he just said the "R" Word!!!!! :o :o :o

... yeah, they are out of business...

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 26, 2014, 06:32:11 PM »
Aaaargh - he just said the "R" Word!!!!! :o :o :o

Hahahahaha.....  :lol:

Makes me sad that there project turned out the way it did.....they had some very awesome products.

Finding Lunar Lander controls will be a nightmare....although, there is a member here who told me I never going to get the Berzerk to run as the 7 boards are not to get what ever I try.

Meanwhile i found the board from Jrok and two complete boardsets with function-warranty went via eBay...so maybe one day a Lunar Lander-CP will appear on eBay.
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)