Author Topic: Pricecheck: Atari/Kee Tank  (Read 11847 times)

Laschek

Re: Pricecheck: Atari/Kee Tank
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2014, 01:53:40 PM »
just say: sorry, forgot to mention that it is promised to somebody allready... and everything is cool, with everybody. it is not cool to say: "ahh.. everybody keeps mentioning how great this board is.. i don´t feel anything like that.". if you would have been at the eurocade for example, laschek, you would exactely know what i am talking about. this went far beyond collecting cabs.

Seriously now, are you kidding me?
Read my 2nd post:
"Sorry, I already have someone interested, that's why I'm looking for a price range, but you are 2nd on the list  Wink"

What is wrong about that sentence?

The community part you mention came AFTER André pissed on me.

I don't care about Eurocade, I don't care about any meetings, I am not interested in that. I have no interest in meeting people, and after all that crap going on here I feel asured about that.

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2014, 01:57:08 PM »

Besides, if you are referring to the temper that went on in Synonyms roadtrip thread..., IMO that was to a great deal caused by greedy "me want!" comments by people who are not able to wait until the guy had his deal through, I am sick and tired of behaviour like that and I am sick and tired of some people in this "great" arcade "community".  

sorry dude... this is a bit heavy on your side.
take me for example: i was out of the deal as soon as soon as i knew i had to make an offer. i did not like how it went from there on and i am not alone with that opinion. if i am not allowed to say that then there is allways the possibility for Bruno to ban me or to pause me. but i have my opinion and i think i am free to express that here to the public. you can deal with it in a grown up way or you can act like a little child. we all know what happened.

i talked to tons of people about how it went and they all will tell you pretty much the same.

you call the people creedy? why? i would have been willing to spend a serious amout for a Space Ace... but of course I need to have more informations. it is ironic that you are starting to defend somebody you made fun of first when you feel the board or certain members are treating you wrong. why not taking a deep breath and think about how to prevent such things from happening?
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2014, 02:01:00 PM »
if you are referring to the temper that went on in Synonyms roadtrip thread..., IMO that was to a great deal caused by greedy "me want!" comments by people who are not able to wait until the guy had his deal through, I am sick and tired of behaviour like that and I am sick and tired of some people in this "great" arcade "community". 

This is really not true. People were literally asked to do inquiries in the actual thread bnefore it got out of control.

But this topic has been derailed enough as it is.

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2014, 02:06:42 PM »

Seriously now, are you kidding me?
Read my 2nd post:
"Sorry, I already have someone interested, that's why I'm looking for a price range, but you are 2nd on the list  Wink"

What is wrong about that sentence?

The community part you mention came AFTER André pissed on me.

I don't care about Eurocade, I don't care about any meetings, I am not interested in that. I have no interest in meeting people, and after all that crap going on here I feel asured about that.

nothing is wrong.. but right after that you made a rude statement to Wurstkopp. Nobody knows the beef between you and him here so it just sounded harsh. Is that so hard to see?
I also don´t get the aggression against me. this is a discussion. i am not going to tell you what to understand and who to understand... but i expect the same from you.

just let me tell you: you do sound harsh sometimes. here and in the german boards. i met you in person and you were the opposite. it is totally okay that you like to stay on your own. maybe it is better for you alltough i found you to be a really nice guy back then. you helped me a lot. but if you really consider the last two weeks "all this crap going on here"... maybe this is not the right place for you? not to tell you that you should leave... not want you to leave either cause i think you are respected european collector. but honestly... let people comment on stuff without freaking out. we had this before... it does not suit you right.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 02:08:47 PM by Tyrem »
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2014, 02:07:31 PM »
if you are referring to the temper that went on in Synonyms roadtrip thread..., IMO that was to a great deal caused by greedy "me want!" comments by people who are not able to wait until the guy had his deal through, I am sick and tired of behaviour like that and I am sick and tired of some people in this "great" arcade "community". 

This is really not true. People were literally asked to do inquiries in the actual thread bnefore it got out of control.

But this topic has been derailed enough as it is.

:spaceace:

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2014, 02:09:12 PM »

Isn't it funny to read this and that comes from the same man who wrote this a couple of hours before:

I keep reading all the time about this super-duper "community", I can't see any of it right now.

Your contributions to this community have been........uhhh......mmmmm....selling and buying stuff.
Otherwise you never leave your house as you claimed yourself.

That's just fine, everybody lives his life as he wants, but don't start complaining about "community" if you do not even want to be part of it......and YET....you expect this same community to help you value your cab !!!

Now, If you'll excuse me...I need to take a piss......
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 02:12:53 PM by Level42 »

Laschek

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2014, 02:12:31 PM »
Ah, so my reaction to WuKos unnecessary comment was harsh, but his doing so was not.
Interesting.

Oh my god, oh my fucking god.

Wurstkopp

• Sausage loving vegetarian
    • View Profile
    • NIKLAS HUGHES ILLUSTRATIONS
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2014, 02:18:56 PM »
Please, it's ok now.

Robotron, Smash TV, Final Fight, Donkey Kong, Red Tent, Indiana Jones, Galaga 88, Roadblasters SD, Centipede cabaret, Asteroids cabaret, Phoenix cabaret, MVS-U4

Laschek

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2014, 02:27:09 PM »

Isn't it funny to read this and that comes from the same man who wrote this a couple of hours before:

I keep reading all the time about this super-duper "community", I can't see any of it right now.

Your contributions to this community have been........uhhh......mmmmm....selling and buying stuff.
Otherwise you never leave your house as you claimed yourself.

That's just fine, everybody lives his life as he wants, but don't start complaining about "community" if you do not even want to be part of it......and YET....you expect this same community to help you value your cab !!!

Now, I need to take a piss......

Very funny.
I am laughing my ass off.

Ok, just because I am not very active on this forum (for good reason) means I contribute nothing to the arcade community?

This is ridiculous and shows how narrow minded you are and that (again) you have no clue what you are talking about.
There is more than just this forum, this is not the center of the arcadeworld, I like to think in a more wider range.

-Over the years I have saved dozens of cabs and hundreds of PCBs from getting dumbed, I did not get them for free, I had to put good money in that plus it was a lot of work and took a lot of my spare time.
-Many, many of those cabs and boards went to other collectors who were happy about it.
-In the last 4(?) years I scanned a few thousand (!) pages of manuals, schematics, flyers, cleaned them up, made them into searchable pdfs, and uploaded them in various places for EVERYONE to use. I have still lots and lots to do, but I am starting to lose interest, guess why.
-On numerous ocassions I helped people identify PCBs just by photos
-I can't even count how often I went through boxes, cupboards, etc. to find a board, a spare part, whatever, in order to look something up for someone and/or snap a pic and upload it
-I work as an online database editor and manual editor for KLOV which is pretty tedious given the crappy system that it is built on
-I have contributed the ROMs from our ultra rare Loverboy PCB for EVERYONE to "enjoy" in MAME.

Just because I don't play MrKnowItAll on here doesn't give you the right to blame me for not contributing to arcade community, so do me a favor and STOP!

« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 02:28:46 PM by Laschek »

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2014, 02:34:16 PM »
250 non working, 350 working i think

Laschek

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2014, 02:40:39 PM »
Thanks.

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2014, 02:49:38 PM »
....and to think CKONG and I risked our lives one time to help him because he drove a complete wreck up to Belgium to pick up some cabs and didn't have any ADAC subscription to help him out when the wreck failed on the highway.....ah whatever....I have better things to do.

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2014, 03:07:36 PM »

Ok, just because I am not very active on this forum (for good reason)

but yet it is good enough to help you out, right?

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2014, 03:10:08 PM »
Yep...and he also does come out of his house when it's beneficial for _him_ (picking up cheap caps in a Belgian warehouse).....

The difference between you and me is that you apparently think it's OK to insult people when they don't agree with you.

Laschek

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2014, 03:13:51 PM »
 ;D

Yeah, and don't forget to mention that Ully literally had to beg multiple times for you to FINALLY help us out just a short distance before the location where you were.
Thanks very much, that's what I call "community".

And yeah that "complete wreck" looked pretty bad on the outside because of rust on non-important parts, but was in perfectly good technical shape, the german technical inspection you have to go to regularly is pretty strict, you know?
I hope you never get a flat tire while driving on a motorway.