Author Topic: The Absolutely Incomplete Zaccaria's Aracades Catalogue  (Read 120795 times)

vernimark

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: The Absolutely Incomplete Zaccaria's Aracades Catalogue
« Reply #195 on: April 14, 2016, 02:55:07 PM »
AND a good picture of EYES in UR6 cabinet too  :spaceace:  :spaceace:  :spaceace:  :spaceace:
pliz pliz pliz

vernimark

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 14, 2016, 03:19:12 PM »
an add to page 12 related to the cocktails:
I could find a phoenix too, so the list seems to be:

Astro Wars
Phoenix
Quasar
Scramble
Space Pirate

lesoleil70

• Wales, Cymru Am Byth
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 18, 2016, 06:32:53 PM »
Some grabs from a machine that slipped through my fingers somewhere in Hungary (I'm not angry)

vernimark

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 23, 2016, 09:51:19 AM »
Great pics, thank you!!

vernimark

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 16, 2017, 03:06:35 PM »
Another zac question.
Do you have cat'n mouse pcb schematics or board layout?
Thank you

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile

vernimark

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 16, 2017, 04:30:51 PM »
Thank you, but I would like to find something at least with chip location. If I had time I should draw it on my own...

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 16, 2017, 05:19:51 PM »
I have a sound pcb only :-\

vernimark

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 16, 2017, 07:11:37 PM »
Actually I have a complete boardset. I was asking for unknown documents to include into my doc.
Thanks anyway :-)

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 16, 2017, 08:42:53 PM »
Ah, ok, silly me :oops: ;D

vernimark

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 20, 2017, 04:54:55 PM »
Here I want to list the games WITHOUT a known (by me) Manual.
If you have one or more manuals of the list please contact me or just upload it.
I'd like to have a good scan, in case you are bored I can buy the original or pay your time for scanning it. In any case all documents will be part of the community :)
Any kind of document is appreciated: flyer, instruction manual, SCHEMATICS(!!), user manual, part of a manual with missing pages...
and pictures, pictures, pictures  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: I'm available to make a trip come to you with my camera and all tools needed for printable pics, just let me know if your are available to help me.

Games without a known document:
TV JOKER, CIRCUS, DODGEM, VANGUARD, EYES, MR. DO!, SEA BATTLE, SCORPION, SHOOTING GALLERY, FIREBIRD, PUCK MAN, BUCK ROGERS, PAC AND PAINT, FITTER, COMIDAR, JACK RABBIT

I found last month the manual of ASTRO FANTASIA, a CASSETTE game distributed by ZACCARIA. SCAN is available if you want it

This is an open link to upload whatever you want (zac related) and where tou can find the astro fantasia pdf.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7cwW1Pvd8oLNndhTUF0SXJBNVU

just for you in that folder you can find a draft of chapter 2 (not completed yet)
Any kind of suggestion or correction is appreciated. As you can see most o the text is still in italian only and a lot of pics are missing or, in most cases, have not a so good quality. I hope the meaning of I want to do is clear. watermark just to remind it is not a final version :D

thank you

PS: this job is impossible without your help.

if I knew i needed years to do this job.....  :pac:

Laszo

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Building
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 20, 2017, 07:54:05 PM »
Just scaned through the chapter 2. Most impressive

Pinge

• View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 04, 2017, 12:34:31 AM »
maybe the worng thread but it seems like a Zaccaria both at some convention back in the days... on the cover of a Play Meter magazine
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Playmeter-Magazine-May-1st-1984-Arcade-Video-Game-Play-Meter-/331832350472?hash=item4d42bfd708:g:FUsAAOSwiYFXEQYx
- Always looking for Playchoice & Mega-Tech -

vernimark

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 04, 2017, 01:56:06 AM »
 :spaceace:

Stiletto

• View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 08, 2017, 04:01:10 AM »
This seems to be a good place to post this...

Howdy guys, an Undumped wiki editor from Emulab.it (and MAMEdev) poking my head in here.

As usual, I'm trying to ensure that the software for these PCBs match MAME's archives. (Yes, we care about preserving bootleg / licensed ROMs with copyright changes, etc. these days! Yes, we know that's a bit of a change from the old days!)

Zaccaria's a real mess given the number of third parties making conversion kits for their cabinets, Zaccaria making cabinets for other distributors, the number of licenses (and possible bootlegs) they were making, and so on.

Here's where we stand thus far (mostly thanks to Deb of Tilt.it's help on this):
Undumped (?): https://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=Category:Zaccaria

Dumped: http://www.progettoemma.net/indice.php?fast=&ricerca=&textype=any&romset=&manufacturer=Zaccaria&year=

I'd like to verify that the software for these PCBs on the wiki (when it exists) already matches a set documented in MAME by another publisher, to ensure that it's been preserved.

If they don't (even due to a subtle copyright screen change to insert the "Copyright Zaccaria" text, but mostly ignoring different ROM size "splits"), then you should probably get in touch.

I'm currently trying to avoid getting into the "Other Zaccaria Products" list Deb has made, until I have a clearer picture on who was making them and who was distributing them, what counts as Zaccaria products and what doesn't: http://www.tilt.it/deb/zaccaria-en.html#altro

Appreciate everything you guys have been doing collecting information, and I look forward to getting a copy of vernimark's book :)

Greetz to (at least) Paul and Vernimark. :)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 03:29:55 PM by Stiletto »