Author Topic: Are there NO CHANCE for all time to come by a scan of the Galaxy Ranger-sideart?  (Read 7422 times)

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
As you guys know I picked the 2 Galaxy Rangers.

I keep one, the other one goes to another collector.

This cabinet is pure awesomeness.....its sheer size and measurements are just impressive but there is something that derogates the pleasure I have...

both are missing all 2 sidearts.

Is there a guy knowen to have a Galaxy Ranger that could eventually scan the sides.

It is one of the coolest sidearts ever made for an arcade-cabinet, and there many really cool ones  ;D

http://gamesdbase.com/Media/SYSTEM/Arcade/Advert/big/Galaxy_Ranger_-_1983_-_Sega.jpg

« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 01:30:15 PM by synonym9 »
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
I am still looking  :-[
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
That is one rare machine...

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile

And a big one, note how it looks next to the generic ones  :lol:

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Im not always that Crazy about big(her) cabs. F.I. I loved my Asterock for being so compact, not only was it waaayyy easier to drag around than an Asteroids but it also played better because of the better set-up control panel.

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile

For you Euro-caders that is an important point.

I have a weak spot for huge machines and like no cabarets for that reason.