Author Topic: Are there any double or triple-screeners on the DLF  (Read 16235 times)

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: Are there any double or triple-screeners on the DLF
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2014, 09:43:52 PM »

Tyrem, let me clear the certain warehouse, than its wiser to make a list.

At the moment I have 11 or 12 games but with things like Top Skater and Time Crisis 4 - Crisis Zone I fear my stuff is not all that exiting for you guys  :-\

But I also have some nice games but since I buy some stuff in the next days additionally to the clearing I will make a definite list after I have collected them all.

I look for some home-arcade videos, are there some videos of members here in the forum, I think I already downloaded everything on YouTube  ;D

I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2014, 10:01:24 PM »

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2014, 12:49:03 AM »

For home-arcade-videos you mean, Muerto?

I dont visit this site because I cannot register to a full member...I would need a recommendation of an existing member....  :oops:
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)