Author Topic: Anyone ever play Macho Mouse?  (Read 2909 times)

rtree1

• View Profile
Anyone ever play Macho Mouse?
« on: June 17, 2014, 06:50:22 AM »
I picked up a game called Macho Mouse a few months ago.  It is a surprisingly fun game and the kids love it.  Unfortunately,  it is in a generic cab that is falling apart, with a bootleg marquee, no sideart, and a generic cpo.  So far, the only artwork I have been able to get my hands on is an instruction card.  I am looking to put this in a pac style cab, painted cheddar cheese yellow, with black circles to make it look like the big cheese slide at chuck e cheese back in the day.  I need some help with the marquee and cpo.  I can't find a either, let alone a picture or scan.  If you can help, let me know.

Laschek

Re: Anyone ever play Macho Mouse?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 09:23:25 AM »
http://flyers.arcade-museum.com/?page=thumbs&db=videodb&id=3166

Interesting, the title screen looks like the one from Taito's Super Mouse, but the game looks different?!

CrazyKongFan

• View Profile
Re: Anyone ever play Macho Mouse?
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 11:57:54 PM »
I think Super Mouse is a sequel. There's also Funny Mouse, which is pretty much the same game as Super Mouse, but different from Macho Mouse. They do share the same characters (Macho Mouse, cats and snakes), the same music, and the slot machine bonus level. On Macho Mouse, you're connecting flags to complete boxes (similar to Amidar or Pepper II), whereas on Super Mouse/Funny Mouse, you're picking up fruit in a maze with ladders and platforms and depositing the fruit in a box at the bottom of the screen.