Author Topic: WTB: Qbert and Pacman Cab  (Read 2257 times)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
WTB: Qbert and Pacman Cab
« on: March 06, 2014, 09:45:15 AM »
Hey guys. I was lucky a lot of times here with my wishes so I thought I give it another try.
I am looking for a Qbert or/and a Pacman dedicated upright. My collection would not be complete without those two.
If somebody is thinking about selling one of those... let me know. :)

Pickup can be arranged. :)

Greetings from Trier!
Stefan
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Wurstkopp

• Sausage loving vegetarian
    • View Profile
    • NIKLAS HUGHES ILLUSTRATIONS
Re: WTB: Qbert and Pacman Cab
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 10:12:07 AM »
Not long ago there was a guy from Hamburg who wanted to sell a Pac-Man for 500, I think Torro (Arcadezentrum) was his user name. You could contact him via the Arcadezentrum.

Robotron, Smash TV, Final Fight, Donkey Kong, Red Tent, Indiana Jones, Galaga 88, Roadblasters SD, Centipede cabaret, Asteroids cabaret, Phoenix cabaret, MVS-U4

cebulba

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 10:42:01 AM »
as discussed before you may have my pacman. In addition I grabbed that Ms you pointed me to last week.

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 03:58:41 PM »
as discussed before you may have my pacman. In addition I grabbed that Ms you pointed me to last week.

i do remember that you had a project-cab, right?
i would go for that if I did not have so many other projects at the moment. :(((

cool that you got the ms pac. it looked really nice on the pics. glad that you have it now and glad that i was able to help!
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 04:03:45 PM »
Not long ago there was a guy from Hamburg who wanted to sell a Pac-Man for 500, I think Torro (Arcadezentrum) was his user name. You could contact him via the Arcadezentrum.

did he offer it there? could not find it.. but I only took a quick look. :D

Wurstkopp

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2014, 12:52:29 PM »
Nope, he posted it in the shoutbox of the Arcadezentrum. I sent him a PM and he replied he would sell it to me sometimes in the near future. Since we already have a Puck-Man in the OCM I gave it a thought and am not interested anymore.

I'd drop him a line, condition seemed ok + working. :)

Robotron, Smash TV, Final Fight, Donkey Kong, Red Tent, Indiana Jones, Galaga 88, Roadblasters SD, Centipede cabaret, Asteroids cabaret, Phoenix cabaret, MVS-U4

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2014, 01:30:51 PM »
Nope, he posted it in the shoutbox of the Arcadezentrum. I sent him a PM and he replied he would sell it to me sometimes in the near future. Since we already have a Puck-Man in the OCM I gave it a thought and am not interested anymore.

I'd drop him a line, condition seemed ok + working. :)

hm... i did write him a pm yesterday. no response so far. if you hear something.. drop me a line please. :)

Wurstkopp

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2014, 01:42:43 PM »
Sure. :)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 11:49:29 AM »
I am bumping this up to the top again since I did not hear from the other seller so far. :)