Author Topic: 12 games: Frenzy, Missile Command, Gyruss, Galaga, MW, Mappy, DK and more in PA  (Read 15618 times)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
Oh no! So close  :'(

hey, just because our van is full doesn't mean that Thomas' guy can't return and pick up the Mappy! Why not get in touch with Thomas and Spyridon and figure things out? If you really want it, there's always a way!!!

yeah. talked to spyridon today for the first time. he seems to be a nice dude. and thomas and his buddy in the us can help for sure.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

cebulba

• View Profile
the problem is that we ran out of secret spots... at least in europe.

surely we haven't!!! there are still so many places out there where cabs are waiting in secret locations, we just have to find them!!! but believe me, they are out there ...
I bought some cabs from a young person, who discovered 6 cabs in a heating room from his fathers basement garage.

Spotted at least another secret one - details revealed in the near future :-)
And there was a barn recently with lots of 70's stuff - from a former operator.

But yes...in Germany I assume most places are now empty. There might be still some barns in eastern germany...and a few old operators still having some stuff. But not that many.
Maybe in the netherlands there's more to discover :-)