Author Topic: TEMPEST CAB - Scratch Built Replica  (Read 116459 times)

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
Re: TEMPEST CAB - Scratch Built Replica
« Reply #105 on: December 14, 2013, 07:46:47 PM »
i would say Burger Time!
or, a trackball game... Centipede
or... a Dargons Lair!

Yep .... my next choice:

1.Burgertime
2.Centipede
3.Dragon's lair

Problems ... this time will be very difficult to find all the pieces  :roll: :?
EXCELLENT job as usual!  :spaceace:
I have a US Centipede for sale, PM me if you're interested.
It is in OK shape but displays garbage on screen (haven't really checked it in details yet).

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: TEMPEST CAB - Scratch Built Replica
« Reply #106 on: December 15, 2013, 06:57:56 PM »
Burgertime it is then!
When does this build start?  ;)

Yes Muerto  ;) 8)..... I'm looking for the pieces .... I'll open a new topic: https://www.dragonslairfans.com/smfor/index.php?topic=1269.0

I alos build replicas, I have a little help though since I am a 3D-Designer and the data does right import to any CNC-device which I also have.

I am also not far from you, I am from Vienna/Austria, I would be more than happy to help you to scratch custruct cabinets.
Also we can trade some plans, I have a complete step by step 3D-model of a Karate Champ.

A firend and me just started a business with it (the homepage isĀ“nt online yet but in the next weeks), we want to satisfy the european market for original dedicated replicas. If you can help with measurements I maybe can arrange to get you some CNC-work for free.

I try to upload some pictures but the programming of that board sucks, I opened a new thread about it:

https://www.dragonslairfans.com/smfor/index.php?topic=5048.0
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)