Author Topic: US to EU container #4 (and some games FS)  (Read 84221 times)

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: US to EU container #4 (and some games FS)
« Reply #225 on: April 22, 2014, 10:46:59 AM »
I am ready to assist the next person who will be in charge of the next containers for all transportation matters.
I am ready to assist the next person who will be in charge of the next containers for all transportation matters.

Me too. I will definitely support who ever wants to do this in the future.
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 22, 2014, 10:47:48 AM »
If someone is looking for a very nice F-15 Strike Eagle look at this. http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?p=2749727#post2749727
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

monkfish

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 22, 2014, 01:56:24 PM »
is container 5 and 6 already on the way ?

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #228 on: April 22, 2014, 01:58:09 PM »
is container 5 and 6 already on the way ?

hehe... 5 AND 6??? :)
we are happy when 5 is on its way. ;)

can´t take that much longer since there is no space left in it.
hope we can put a few cabs in 6, too. what´s the information about 6? any spots left?
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

monkfish

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 22, 2014, 02:19:04 PM »
i dont know if they are on its way. I hope not because i have 3 cabs coming to hagerstown

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #230 on: April 22, 2014, 02:37:14 PM »
i dont know if they are on its way. I hope not because i have 3 cabs coming to hagerstown

5 was full two weeks ago. the final one is no. 6. no date here as far as i know.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

monkfish

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 22, 2014, 03:25:31 PM »
i hope 6 is not full yet, i will try to get in contact with love

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 22, 2014, 03:49:20 PM »
you have 3 cabs shipped to hagerstown WITHOUT getting in touch with thomas and asking him first?
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

monkfish

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 22, 2014, 03:54:52 PM »
i had 2 shipped last month to hagerstown and i didnt know that the container was full so i bought another 3
last week that will come to hagerstown this week and i should contact love today then i read about it on the forum

Edwoodjnr

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 22, 2014, 08:18:02 PM »
It would be good to know what is actually in container 5 given it was full 2 weeks ago.   Will there be a 'US to EU container #5' thread starting soon to confirm?

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #235 on: May 02, 2014, 01:52:13 PM »
Any update on C5? Facebook mentioned that it should be shipped in April, Thomas. :)

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 02, 2014, 07:42:48 PM »
Gentleman, the container is not on the way yet unfortunately.

My US partner had a pretty bad accident about 10 days ago. He got smashed by an arcade game, broke several ribs and had his lungs collapsing two times since. He is not in hospital anymore but high on pain killers and I am waiting for him to be back online again to discuss how to proceed.

Short: Container #5 will be delayed aprox. two weeks till we figured out how to handle everything.

As I am doing an especially bad job in keeping everyone posted lately, I will post my mobile number here. If you feel the need to talk to me directly just call me.

+49 157 5724 1490

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 02, 2014, 07:57:17 PM »
Gents, severall people told me that collectors are worried etc, and I totally understand that. Let me just say that all games are safe etc, just really unfortunate circumstances.

And again, if you feel the need to reach out to me as I am hard to reach via mail etc, just gimme a call. +49 157 5724 1490

Thanks again.

Thomas

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #238 on: May 03, 2014, 10:11:32 AM »
Cool! Thanks Thomas!
And best wishes for your mate there!

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 03, 2014, 12:34:09 PM »
Oh dear, sorry to hear that  :(

I guess the more comfort you get with moving the cabs, the bigger is the chance that you don't pay the necessary attention and then such things happen.

My best wishes for his health!!