Author Topic: My visit to Copenhagen on 30/31-8-13  (Read 3515 times)

Vond

• View Profile
My visit to Copenhagen on 30/31-8-13
« on: August 23, 2013, 11:29:38 AM »
Just letting you guys know that I am visiting Copenhagen in that particular weekend to do an inspection
of a Formula 1 Simulator located on a cruise ship ( I work at a company that makes the simulators)

I'll do my best to visit the Chassis arcade when I am there! The point of my post is:
If someone needs something brought from around the Groningen/Friesland/Drenthe(Netherlands) area to Copenhagen or visa versa perhaps
i can help out. I will be traveling without any real means of transporting big objects, but PCB's/CPO's or whatever are no problem.
So, if you need something, let me know!  8)

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
Re: My visit to Copenhagen on 30/31-8-13
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 01:11:12 PM »
Working on simulator business? Woooow! What is your job more precisely? The software or hardware part? Very interesting  :P

Vond

• View Profile
Re: My visit to Copenhagen on 30/31-8-13
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 06:05:31 PM »
I work at VESC/GPSim (Annen the Netherlands)
http://www.gpsim.eu

I started as a content developer (mainly 3D artist) doing graphical work. I was/am responisble for all the racetracks and pretty much all other visual aspects.
Currently I am more involved in the maintenance/support of the simulators and doing a lot of research for new projects and prototyping different aspects of
the new projects. Im not sure if I can release more information at the current time, but when the time comes when i can i definitely will!
Im pretty sure you'll be interested as its quite closely related to the Galaxian theaters/other Namco project set ups ;)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 06:10:57 PM by Vond »