Author Topic: [Superully's Roadtrip] The Radar Scope Hotel  (Read 25175 times)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
Re: [Superully's Roadtrip] The Radar Scope Hotel
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2013, 08:54:56 PM »
Damn I want that Taito Buggy Challenge.

well, the marquee is save ;D. as for the rest of the cab, you can partially see its condition on the photos. monitor has been necked, pcb is gone (nope, i don't have it :(), cab seems to be solid, but metal parts are rusty. don't know if it would be worth the effort ...
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Chuckie egg

• Nintendo arcade
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2013, 02:00:21 AM »
Hi , I have a complete button and joy mech and control panel and spare pcb for this cab .
I was hoping one day I might find this cab as I love this game 

The wife and I were Christmas shopping today.

The shopping centre was packed, and as my wife walked through one of the stores she was surprised when she looked around to find that I was nowhere to be seen.

I'm assuming she was quite upset because we had a loads to do, and she became so worried that she called me on her mobile phone to ask me where I was.

Being a big romantic I said ....

"Do you remember the jewellers we went into about 25 years ago where you fell in love with that diamond necklace that I couldn't afford, and I told you that I would get it for you one day?"

My wife choked up a bit and started to cry and said, "Yes, I do remember that shop."

"Well, I'm in the pub next door." ...I said...... 

Laszo

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Building
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2013, 09:50:33 AM »
 ;D

Wurstkopp

• Sausage loving vegetarian
    • View Profile
    • NIKLAS HUGHES ILLUSTRATIONS
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2013, 04:14:51 PM »
Awesome and very, very entertaining road trip docu + a very lovely cabinet. Defo worth the driving hassle and the resto effort! :)

Robotron, Smash TV, Final Fight, Donkey Kong, Red Tent, Indiana Jones, Galaga 88, Roadblasters SD, Centipede cabaret, Asteroids cabaret, Phoenix cabaret, MVS-U4

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2014, 09:58:50 AM »
Sorry to dig up an old story, but how much is missing still?? - but of course you got thet BB and ZK on the way now... ;)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2014, 11:20:51 AM »
Sorry to dig up an old story, but how much is missing still?? - but of course you got thet BB and ZK on the way now... ;)

i've managed to dug up the missing / broken pieces like marquee, buttons, original joystick etc. It's all a matter of time (and space). Man, if I had a workshop at ground level, i would be unstoppable :spaceace:
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!