Author Topic: Eurocade 2013 visitors  (Read 80278 times)

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
Re: Eurocade 2013 visitors
« Reply #90 on: September 05, 2013, 03:47:32 PM »
I do need to Quote your post from EC12 Bruno......   ::)

It was a great meeting. Can't wait for the next edition!  8)

:spaceace: :spaceace: :spaceace:

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2013, 05:33:18 PM »
Yeah, EC is not EC without the founder of our community. ;)

gyruss

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2013, 11:21:54 PM »
Yeah Bruno, wouldn't be the same without you... this edition is extra special and we have an amazing selection of cabs so please reconsider.

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2013, 08:01:11 PM »
OK, as you guys may alreday have read, you, your partner, kids, dog etc. have to be on the visitors list to get access to the private viewing of

If you are not on the list, then you don't get access, it is as simple as that! Reason for this is amongst others that the building manager has to know who is in the building after closing hours, for safety reasons.

So, if you want to watch 'The video Craze', which starts at 6 PM on Saturday evening, sign up in this thread if you didn't do that already and  then please come to Theater 1 at 5.50 PM at the latest the cashier desk in the Atrium, at 5.45 PM, where our hostess will check if your name is on the list. Don't be too late, we are on a tight schedule and we want to start the film without annoying disturbances. I am sure that you all will understand.

If you are not able to make it on Saturday, the film will also be shown Sunday afternoon at 2.30 PM. For that one you don't have to sign up.  :)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 11:43:20 AM by ckong »

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2013, 11:43:47 AM »
Watch out, time and meeting place has changed, see above.

Vond

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2013, 12:17:47 PM »
I can't wait to see that movie! Totally siked!

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2013, 01:42:45 PM »
You might want to add Jochen Hippel (ajhippel) to the visitors list. IIRC he will be there together with Tyrem (Stefan).

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2013, 01:53:35 PM »
I can't wait to see that movie! Totally siked!
For the people that have pledged on the kickstarter, its available for download now

but i will wait to see it at EC on the big screen ofcourse !

PunkRockCaveman

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2013, 07:51:18 PM »
I really can't believe what happend ... since I announced my Video Pinball THREE times already, it will AGAIN not be ready for Eurocade. What happened? This time the damn cab worked already!! As Speleo_de is my witness only a cap kit was needed and a slight sound bug was there. I fixed the sound but the cap kit killed the chassis. I hate it. Turned on the machine and the well known smell of sh... filled the room. No picture on the tube of course. No neckglow.

So I will right now pull this freaking pile of sh... out of my basement, set it on fire and dance around it hysterically laughing ... naked ... covered with the blood of he non-believers. F...

So. Plan B again. I can bring Amidar (as last year), which is a cool game in my opinion and the cab is not that bad. Or I can bring Cosmic Alien. On of the most beautiful cabs ever but the game slightly ... hmmm ... not that good.

What to do? ???

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2013, 08:00:49 PM »
Amidar has wat better gameplay if you ask me

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 11, 2013, 08:05:50 PM »
Sorry to hear that, would have loved to play Video Pinball again (first time was at Funspot). However, I am so glad that it didnĀ“t make you so said that you got really drunk and totally forget to come this Saturday.

About the game, pleae bring Amidar, it indeed is the better game. IMO

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 11, 2013, 09:44:22 PM »
Amidar FTW !  :spaceace:

PunkRockCaveman

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 11, 2013, 09:59:58 PM »
Ok! Amidar it shall be ... :)

I'm pretty happy that you guys don't kick me out. I will bring beer to ease everybodys mind (including mine) over the loss of another great Atari cab at the Eurocade. Amidar is ok though.

Anyway. The Cavemans will arrive on friday. Hope I can drop off my cab then and have a drink with the crew already.

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 11, 2013, 10:06:52 PM »
We will also arrive at Friday to bring the MK2 and I believe there are more people coming on Friday and stay in the hotel

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 11, 2013, 10:16:19 PM »
Ok! Amidar it shall be ... :)

I'm pretty happy that you guys don't kick me out. I will bring beer to ease everybodys mind (including mine) over the loss of another great Atari cab at the Eurocade. Amidar is ok though.

Anyway. The Cavemans will arrive on friday. Hope I can drop off my cab then and have a drink with the crew already.

OK, see you on Friday, By the way, it is not allowed to bring your own drinks inside the sound & Vision Building, unfortunately. And drinking inside the building is only allowed in the bar area. Houserules.  :)

So you better put all the huge cans directly in my car, I will take care of them.  ;) ;D