Author Topic: US Container #2 + #3 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 60186 times)

mac:lame

• man, myth, legend
    • View Profile
    • cellarcade
Re: US Container #2 + #3 CoinOpWarehouse
« Reply #210 on: August 13, 2013, 10:22:08 AM »
oh man, this is so embarrassing. arcade drama deluxe 3000.

z3k3

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 13, 2013, 11:44:36 AM »
well, he corners the other guy in a great way...... he's marked as a thief publicly

Chase returned boxes of boards, and admitted stealing to the police. Now, he may be an good guy who made a bunch of bad decisions, but regardless he's a thief. Thomas is in denial.

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 13, 2013, 11:49:45 AM »
ok, where did you get that info?

z3k3

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 13, 2013, 12:03:40 PM »

Ben Thoburn told me. His side of the story seams ironclad. I guess Chase will have his day in court. Why don't you ask Chase or is he still not admitting what he did? Do you honestly think Ben and Lloyd are making this up to get revenge against an ex-employee? Your container business is a pittance of the volume COW does.

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 13, 2013, 12:08:39 PM »
Not sure why you ask me, as I´m only a buyer here. I don´t have any contact with these guys.

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 13, 2013, 12:30:04 PM »

Ben Thoburn told me. His side of the story seams ironclad. I guess Chase will have his day in court. Why don't you ask Chase or is he still not admitting what he did? Do you honestly think Ben and Lloyd are making this up to get revenge against an ex-employee? Your container business is a pittance of the volume COW does.

Seth, I do know the info from Chase directly. And from Dachser directly. And a bit from Lloyd directly. You know it from Ben and tout it all over the place as its the truth/whole picture.

That's wrong.

Lloyd says that Chase did steal hundred of parts from him while working there and that he sold them on ebay. Please keep this accusation in mind when we get the first results in in a couple of weeks.
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #216 on: August 13, 2013, 12:35:05 PM »

since i run a business for 14 years now I still find it at least strange that Lloyd is going public with this.

First of all: If an employee steals stuff: Bad thing, no question. But doing this over a period of time does not put Lloyd in a good light, too.

For example it was known since C1 that stuff was missing. We are not talking about a 100+ people company here. It seems to me that nobody really took care of what was in stock and what was not. Anyway... what I would NEVER EVER do is to go public with it. This is totally unprofessional and there is absolutely no way that I would do business with Lloyd in any way in the future. I understand that he is pissed but to let this happen over month or possibly years is clearly also his fault. Just my two cents though.

I am just sorry for Thomas and for the european guys here. It is hard enough for us to get cabs for a fair price. I hope this will not affect Thomas in any way and I really hope that we all will go on like we did before.

Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

z3k3

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 13, 2013, 01:43:00 PM »
Lloyd also has surveillance recordings and serial number evidence. I would have said nothing, but you were a total jerk to both Ben and Lloyd in other forums.

z3k3

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 13, 2013, 01:49:19 PM »
since i run a business for 14 years now I still find it at least strange that Lloyd is going public with this...hat I would NEVER EVER do is to go public with it. This is totally unprofessional and there is absolutely no way that I would do business with Lloyd in any way in the future.

You're a part of "US container organisation", so your opinion is biased. He's making this public because he's pissed that an employee he trusted STOLE thousands of dollars in inventory from him. Lloyd buys and sells hundreds of machines a year. He buys and sells this equipment mostly "as-is", and that's why his prices are so low. His ex-employee took advantage of this fact to steal parts from him.

I can't speak for Lloyd, but I doubt he'll miss your "business"

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 13, 2013, 01:51:09 PM »
I'd like to add my 2 cents here.

When I received my Journey-Cab, I found out that the original Board-set has been replaced with some crappy Two Tigers-PCBs. I asked Todd from TNT, he picked the game up from the private seller and stored it until it was picked up by COW. Todd has sent pictures so I could see what artwork was necessary to be replaced. He also sent a picture from the inside and you could see that the original Journey-PCBs were still there. I don't think he is stupid enough to take a picture and replace the PCBs AFTER that. So I blamed COW for replacing the PCBs. At first Lloyd denied and said that all the stuff was in a separate room, where only authorized people have access to. After some mail exchanges he admitted that it might have been an employee or A CUSTOMER! Hello?? A customer is authorized to have access to a "restricted area" and get from the cabs what he thinks (or better: knows) will sell good on Ebay? He even wanted to give me a free working set of Two Tigers-PCBs...which didn't happen, yet.

Honestly, I don't think that Lloyd is a really bad guy, but I assume some things over there went beyond his control and now he's trying to get out of trouble the best that he can.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 01:57:57 PM by Luigi »

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 13, 2013, 01:55:56 PM »
since i run a business for 14 years now I still find it at least strange that Lloyd is going public with this...hat I would NEVER EVER do is to go public with it. This is totally unprofessional and there is absolutely no way that I would do business with Lloyd in any way in the future.

You're a part of "US container organisation", so your opinion is biased. He's making this public because he's pissed that an employee he trusted STOLE thousands of dollars in inventory from him. Lloyd buys and sells hundreds of machines a year. He buys and sells this equipment mostly "as-is", and that's why his prices are so low. His ex-employee took advantage of this fact to steal parts from him.

He THINKS he stole thousands of dollars in inventory from him. No comment on the rest of your post.
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 13, 2013, 01:59:28 PM »
I seems to me that we have to wait for the investigation on this, before we really know what's going on

Things aren't always what the look like. This Chase guy could be the thief, but there could also be an argument between people that´s leading towards this. I have no way to verify this.

I just think it´s sad for us, because the Thomas container business is a great opportunity for us to get US cabs over here for fair prices

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #222 on: August 13, 2013, 02:05:10 PM »

I am sorry man, but you sound like a complete prick. The way how you and Lloyd are dealing with this is highly unprofessional no matter what you think, say or do.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 02:25:01 PM by Tyrem »
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #223 on: August 13, 2013, 02:08:30 PM »

Honestly, I don't think that Lloyd is a really bad guy, but I assume some things over there went beyond his control and now he's trying to get out of trouble the best that he can.

i am with you here. things went out of control for quite a long time if you ask me. trust me... it did happen to me, too. but making it public in such a way is not the best idea.

z3k3

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 13, 2013, 02:15:44 PM »
He THINKS he stole thousands of dollars in inventory from him. No comment on the rest of your post.

Chase admitted to the police that he stole thousands of dollars in inventory from COW. Will you admit that he stole from them at least, or are you still in denial?