Author Topic: IKARI WARRIORS -request  (Read 5965 times)

Amiga

• View Profile
IKARI WARRIORS -request
« on: April 19, 2013, 03:39:03 PM »
Hello everyone

I started  to build a machine IKARI WARRIORS style.

I'm looking side art, control panel, marquee,etc.

Can anyone give me a link to this please?

Thanks.

so far my new prjoect...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/521/20130418112750.jpg/

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
Re: IKARI WARRIORS -request
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 05:10:42 PM »
that's not ikari warriors style, complete different cab shape. if you had built it using the original shape, i might have had parts for you, but for your cab mine are useless. sorry!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Amiga

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 05:34:24 PM »
that's not ikari warriors style, complete different cab shape. if you had built it using the original shape, i might have had parts for you, but for your cab mine are useless. sorry!

I already have built CP with Rotary joystick and everything. a long time ago  http://jackiabu.blogspot.co.il/search?updated-min=2009-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2010-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=5

I just got the stickers...not a PARTS ;D

And about the shape of the machine I'm building it on purpose because my CP that is quite large ...Thanks anyway for your concern about my machine and its shape.

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 07:17:49 PM »

I already have built CP with Rotary joystick and everything. a long time ago  http://jackiabu.blogspot.co.il/search?updated-min=2009-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2010-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=5

I just got the stickers...not a PARTS ;D

And about the shape of the machine I'm building it on purpose because my CP that is quite large ...Thanks anyway for your concern about my machine and its shape.

i do understand ully. i was also expecting an ikari cab.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Amiga

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2013, 07:21:44 PM »
before any thing...READ MY POST:-\  I'm looking for the side art, control panel, marquee,etc. sticker art .not enything else.

How do I shape the art  on the machine? It has been my problem ... I promise to upload photos as soon as posblie

« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 07:26:48 PM by Amiga »

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 07:27:18 PM »
And about the shape of the machine I'm building it on purpose because my CP that is quite large ...

Like pacmatt 's ?  ;D :lol: ;D

Amiga

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2013, 07:32:27 PM »
And about the shape of the machine I'm building it on purpose because my CP that is quite large ...

ha ha ha ;D ;D ;D I did not know that you have a surfboard. do you know to swim?

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2013, 10:00:06 PM »

ha ha ha ;D ;D ;D I did not know that you have a surfboard. do you know to swim?

he know to paint, too. ;)
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!