Author Topic: Daphne & Dirk... alive in Italy !!!  (Read 34456 times)

Dirk_DL_Fan

• View Profile
Re: Daphne & Dirk... alive in Italy !!!
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2008, 11:21:23 PM »
Is that really you? Your quite sexy and look just like Daphne :D

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2008, 08:14:02 PM »

Darth Nuno :  Hi Shadowings, can you introduce yourself please ?

Shadowings  :Hi, I'm Shadowings aka Elena but every call me simply Shadow! I'm 23 but don't ask me my age  :P !
I'm a cosplayer from 7 years, I like go to cinema, draw and play video games too especially Final Fantasy!

DN : Cosplay is mostly about video game... Do you play video games ?

S : Yes I love play to Videogames! And I'm very good at them!
My favorite video games are: Final Fantasy VIII, Tomb Raider, Resident evil , GTA Vice City!

DN : Did you try to play the game "Dragon's Lair" by the way ?

S : Yes, i played when I was a child, for the first time on my father's PC, but I can't to go after the first bridge!  ::)
Only few month ago, my boyfriend (Marco) help me to finish the game...but with infinite credits! ^___^

DN : What do you know about your character, Princess Daphne ?

S : Daphne is a beautiful princess, kidnapped by a very bad dragon!
Fortunately our hero Dirk come to save her, but the thing that I prefer of her it's the way that he say "Save me!!" .

DN : On the pictures, your are with Dirk... Who had the idea to choose Dragon's Lair theme for a cosplay convention ? You or your friend ?

S : The idea was from 'Dirk' but I grab it in a second! Especially because it was the 25th anniversary of Dragon's Lair!

DN : Did you use the Princess Daphne costume only one time for this convention ? Can you tell us more about this convention ?

S : Yes for now only for this convention, but I hope of can reuse this in other convention! However that convention was a very small one in Piacxenza -a city of north Italy-  where we had the honor to have the special mention of the jury !

DN : Did you build yourself your costumes ? Is it expensive ? Do you keep them ?

S : I always realize my dress on my own and this, it's a simply dress, but very expensive!
The black cloth of the body is about 20 € per meter (38 dollars ca.)
The transparent one is15 € at meter (30 dollars ca.)
Fortunately I already got the wig ! ^___^

DN : What was the response of peoples at the convention, regarding the Dragon's Lair theme ?

S : Only few person know this cosplay, so for many people i was only a sexy Lady  :P ...but all who know recognized me were very happy!!

DN : Any chance to see you in Princess Daphne costume again ? What are your other project to come ?

S : I have a lot of projects...  so many that I don't know when iIcan do the beautiful Daphne again!
In Our projects there are the cosplay of Dragon's Lair 3 and Space Ace!!!^_____^

At the next convention i will cosplay of wedding ashe with my Lord Rastler! ^_____^

Hope the you will stay on my part at the Italian selection of WCS and that you come to see my site when ending at: www.cosplay4life.com

A kiss and a bye to you and to all the member of the forum  :-* :-* :-*

Dirk_DL_Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2008, 09:13:24 PM »

Darth Nuno :  Hi Shadowings, can you introduce yourself please ?

Shadowings  :Hi, I'm Shadowings aka Elena but every call me simply Shadow! I'm 23 but don't ask me my age  :P !
I'm a cosplayer from 7 years, I like go to cinema, draw and play video games too especially Final Fantasy!

DN : Cosplay is mostly about video game... Do you play video games ?

S : Yes I love play to Videogames! And I'm very good at them!
My favorite video games are: Final Fantasy VIII, Tomb Raider, Resident evil , GTA Vice City!

DN : Did you try to play the game "Dragon's Lair" by the way ?

S : Yes, i played when I was a child, for the first time on my father's PC, but I can't to go after the first bridge!  ::)
Only few month ago, my boyfriend (Marco) help me to finish the game...but with infinite credits! ^___^

DN : What do you know about your character, Princess Daphne ?

S : Daphne is a beautiful princess, kidnapped by a very bad dragon!
Fortunately our hero Dirk come to save her, but the thing that I prefer of her it's the way that he say "Save me!!" .

DN : On the pictures, your are with Dirk... Who had the idea to choose Dragon's Lair theme for a cosplay convention ? You or your friend ?

S : The idea was from 'Dirk' but I grab it in a second! Especially because it was the 25th anniversary of Dragon's Lair!

DN : Did you use the Princess Daphne costume only one time for this convention ? Can you tell us more about this convention ?

S : Yes for now only for this convention, but I hope of can reuse this in other convention! However that convention was a very small one in Piacxenza -a city of north Italy-  where we had the honor to have the special mention of the jury !

DN : Did you build yourself your costumes ? Is it expensive ? Do you keep them ?

S : I always realize my dress on my own and this, it's a simply dress, but very expensive!
The black cloth of the body is about 20 € per meter (38 dollars ca.)
The transparent one is15 € at meter (30 dollars ca.)
Fortunately I already got the wig ! ^___^

DN : What was the response of peoples at the convention, regarding the Dragon's Lair theme ?

S : Only few person know this cosplay, so for many people i was only a sexy Lady  :P ...but all who know recognized me were very happy!!

DN : Any chance to see you in Princess Daphne costume again ? What are your other project to come ?

S : I have a lot of projects...  so many that I don't know when iIcan do the beautiful Daphne again!
In Our projects there are the cosplay of Dragon's Lair 3 and Space Ace!!!^_____^

At the next convention i will cosplay of wedding ashe with my Lord Rastler! ^_____^

Hope the you will stay on my part at the Italian selection of WCS and that you come to see my site when ending at: www.cosplay4life.com

A kiss and a bye to you and to all the member of the forum  :-* :-* :-*

Thanks Darth I probably should've searched  :lol:

MacDLSA

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2008, 12:20:18 AM »
Hi Shadowings.

I' m Marco , from Pavia ( about 50 km from Piacenza ! ) .

Please tell me when there will be another Cosplay convention about Dragon's Lair , Space Ace & others in Piacenza ! I will be very happy to come and see all of you !
... and I think that Teo , a friend who is one of the best italian lasergames collector , would be happy , too ...

Congratulations for your performance ! It had to be a very nice show !
Btw: you' re surely more beautiful than the other Daphnes that everyone of us could see on the net ;) !!!

Ciao
Marco"MacDLSA", Daphne Team
irc[dot]enterthegame[dot]com , channels #Daphne / #Lasergames

Shadowings

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2008, 04:18:49 PM »
ah  :oops: :oops: :oops: thx really thx! i never recived all this compliment before!
off course i'll tell you when i cosplay another of this characters! Maybe in Parma!

jomm

• View Profile
    • http://www.jommgrut.be/afterburner
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2008, 09:20:35 AM »
ah  :oops: :oops: :oops: thx really thx! i never recived all this compliment before!

Well... most of us here did fight a lot (and spend a little fortune) to get to you..., in game I mean ofcourse... :wink:, and then getting a chance to have a conversation with the real thing really does melt our hearts.
Keep up the lovely work and I hope we'll see more of you in the future...  ;)
God must love crazy people, he made so many of them!!