Author Topic: SOLD! Atari Roadblasters Cockpit  (Read 11164 times)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
Re: For Sale: Atari Roadblasters Cockpit
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2013, 10:42:00 AM »
SOLD! thanks for interests!

Thank YOU for the cab! :)
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

jcp

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2013, 03:11:14 PM »
I saw two last year for sale (250€ each).
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 03:15:36 PM by jcp »

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2013, 04:17:30 PM »
I saw two last year for sale (250€ each).

did not see one for ages... looking for the cockpit for nearly two years now.
i think it is in a pretty decent shape and i can not wait to put it in my basement.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

TimePilot

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Atari enthusiast from eastern germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2013, 05:37:22 PM »
same for me, the last one i saw on ebay was about 1-2 years ago for a asking price 1200 EUR.

@jpc: thanks for price policing :roll:

TimePilot

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2013, 05:41:01 PM »

no problem dude! :)  shipping is booked on thursday 7.2.

jcp

• View Profile
Re: SOLD! Atari Roadblasters Cockpit
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2013, 05:53:29 PM »
PilotTime : you're welcome dude ;).

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2013, 06:18:59 PM »

no problem dude! :)  shipping is booked on thursday 7.2.

excelent! come to daddy!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2013, 06:22:07 PM »
PilotTime : you're welcome dude ;).

250? that would be insane compared to all the stuff that´s out there at the moment.
you can not even get a fucked up multi-cab for that price right now. i am more than happy with what timepilot asked for. it has a special value for me anyway. i played it a lot in the local pub next to my school during the breaks. loved and still love it!

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2013, 06:44:46 PM »
Not sure if simply mentioning the fact that he saw some for sale for a certain price -after- the sale is actually price policing....besides, no mention of condition of cabs, working or not etc.

I played a RB cockpit once and the fresnel lens made me feel notious after a while....

Laschek

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2013, 10:33:27 AM »
Poly Play (3x),

WTF? You sold them? Your were so desperate to get ours!

TimePilot

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2013, 07:16:13 PM »
Poly Play (3x),

WTF? You sold them? Your were so desperate to get ours!
I sold them some time ago, i think in 2011...

and yes you´re right, and i paid a hard price for it! but what to do if you had no space anywhere? i had many contacts with east german guys they are worked with the poly plays in the former GDR and so the cabs are in the best hands for sure: 1x museum, and 2x cabs are in private hands.

Laschek

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2013, 08:38:35 AM »
At that time you sounded like it was your absolute holy grail and I think you even said you wouldn't ever sell it (I might be wrong on that part).
To be honest, I am a little pissed, considering you talked us into selling the damn thing, as we originally had no plans in giving it away...

TimePilot

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2013, 10:18:53 AM »
At that time you sounded like it was your absolute holy grail and I think you even said you wouldn't ever sell it (I might be wrong on that part).
To be honest, I am a little pissed, considering you talked us into selling the damn thing, as we originally had no plans in giving it away...
Mmmh, but you forget that i had paid you a very hard price for that cab, and it´s my own decision what i want to do with it... or not? ::) I had never said that i didn´t sell that or similar ones....
And very important to know: the PP from you was totally DEAD and incomplete! I had selling it to a Robotron expert with the hardware to fix them. without them you had no chance to fix it.

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2013, 10:43:04 AM »
Mmmh, but you forget that i had paid you a very hard price for that cab, and it´s my own decision what i want to do with it... or not? ::) I had never said that i didn´t sell that or similar ones....
And very important to know: the PP from you was totally DEAD and incomplete! I had selling it to a Robotron expert with the hardware to fix them. without them you had no chance to fix it.

Of course, it's your decision what you do with the cabs you've bought.

BUT I also understand Laschek's position in this case. If someone came round and would totally be enthousiastic about my Robotron and offer lots of Euros, begging me to sell it and I would decide to let it go because he really seems to want this cab....I wouldn't be amused to see he sold it  :-\

The PP story is totally different and should not be used here. I know Laschek for years and I'm 100% sure he wouldn't cheat when he sells a cab.

my2cts

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2013, 11:22:38 AM »
Here we go! It arrived today. :) Thank you soooo much!