Author Topic: Need help removing the T-Molding on a Hellomat  (Read 2274 times)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
Need help removing the T-Molding on a Hellomat
« on: October 24, 2012, 05:13:30 PM »
Hey everybody. I startet my new project yesterday but got stuck even before I got on fire. ;)

I wanted to remove the old t-modling from my Hellomat. Maybe sombody here did the same before in the past and has some hints for me.
The guys back then did use a hell of a lot of glue. Do you think that heat will help me removing it easier?

I am thankful for any suggestion.

Greetings from Trier!
Stefan
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
Re: Need help removing the T-Molding on a Hellomat
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 05:39:15 PM »
i'd use a heat gun to try to get it out!

btw, what i wanted to ask you for quite a while now: are you applying for a job on the forum with your avatar photo?  ;)
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
Re: Need help removing the T-Molding on a Hellomat
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 05:57:51 PM »
i'd use a heat gun to try to get it out!

btw, what i wanted to ask you for quite a while now: are you applying for a job on the forum with your avatar photo?  ;)

nah.. i am fine with my business. but... it depends. are you hiring? ;)

yeah... i will try the heat gun. thank god i have one somewhere down in the basement of my shop.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!