Author Topic: most wanted, dead or alive  (Read 15603 times)

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
most wanted, dead or alive
« on: August 15, 2012, 03:59:14 PM »
Looking for the following dedicated games. If you have one of them, or parts, or hints, or, or, or - please let me know!

Venture Line Looping
Computran Super Tank
US Billiards Piranha
US Billiards 800 Fathoms pcb and marquee
Photar Megadon
Photar Catapult pcb and marquee
Gameplan Enigma II pcb and marquee
Gameplan Killer Comet
Gameplan Megatack
Gameplan Tank Bataillion
Gameplan Blue Shark
Gameplan King and Balloon
Electro Game Ave Fenix
Electro Game Moon Cresta
MCI Air Ball
MCI Blue Max
MCI Computer Base Ball
MCI Flying Ace
MCI The Safe
MCI Red Baron
MCI Desert Fox
MCI U-Boat
Olympia Caterpillar
Olympia D-Day
Olympia Vega
Olympia Savannah
Olympia Armada
Olympia Portraits

:pac:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 02:34:53 PM by Love »
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
Re: most wanted, dead or alive
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 04:35:34 PM »
Thorsten (the guy with the Zacc bezels) had a D-Day last year, pics sent via pm. ;)

gyruss

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 04:41:15 PM »
You got an exclusive taste!!  ;)

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 04:43:56 PM »
Thorsten (the guy with the Zacc bezels) had a D-Day last year, pics sent via pm. ;)

Thanks!
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 05:12:58 PM »
he HAD the d-day, because when i was there to pick up my klaxxxxxxxxxxx, it was already on a pallet - ready to be shipped out!

as for the other games: eh, looping is the only one i have ever HEARD of. i'm curious how you've developed a taste in such rarities, thomas. no classics like pac-man or space invaders, but some really obscure stuff (and that's not meant in a negative way). please enlighten us ...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 05:14:53 PM by Superully »
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 05:14:16 PM »
sadness will prevail  :'(

Alpha1

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 05:15:11 PM »
Man that is a pretty fricken weird list of games

ataritoobin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 09:32:14 PM »
If you want to import them, complete Gameplan games are generally pretty cheap when you can find them here in the U.S.A.  The individual PCBs will run you a bit though!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 09:36:49 PM »
If you want to import them, complete Gameplan games are generally pretty cheap when you can find them here in the U.S.A.  The individual PCBs will run you a bit though!

Yeah thats true, just buying a Pot of Gold in the US. Almost no one wants them over there.

If you have any US leads on any of these games let me know please. :)  :pac:

ataritoobin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 09:59:29 PM »

Yeah thats true, just buying a Pot of Gold in the US. Almost no one wants them over there.

If you have any US leads on any of these games let me know please. :)  :pac:

Will let you know if I hear of any popping up.  :pac:

gyruss

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2012, 10:16:06 PM »
he HAD the d-day, because when i was there to pick up my klaxxxxxxxxxxx, it was already on a pallet - ready to be shipped out!

as for the other games: eh, looping is the only one i have ever HEARD of. i'm curious how you've developed a taste in such rarities, thomas. no classics like pac-man or space invaders, but some really obscure stuff (and that's not meant in a negative way). please enlighten us ...

Yes, makes me wonder too, what is it about those games you like, or better what am i missing?  :D ;)

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2012, 10:27:08 PM »

Yes, makes me wonder too, what is it about those games you like, or better what am i missing?  :D ;)

Well, you are missing the stuff you are missing, if you know what I mean ;)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2012, 10:34:55 PM »

i don't :P. there must be more to it ...
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

gyruss

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2012, 10:42:31 PM »
yes, please enlighten us common folks!  :D ;)

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2012, 11:01:16 PM »

i don't :P. there must be more to it ...

1 - expensive version: if you live in the mainstream you are missing the stuff you are missing. mainstream is static, mainstream is secure. there is no future in mainstream, as it doesnt try to do something. it just sits there and thinks the world as is was always as is and will always be as is. the stuff you are missing tries to do something different (new) and partly succeeds, partly fails. also no chance that the stuff you are missing is kult or grail or an epic story, its too far off the main road. the stuff you are missing doesnt know how to play "the game", it more often mimics "the game", but in turn results in different ways to play "the game" actually. short: the stuff you are missing is making life interesting, as without the stuff you are missing exploring the side tracks, there would never be any mainstream. nothing ever moves in mainstream.

2 - cheap version: no one has it, no one even wants it, i do, i am a cool dude, am i?

3 - biz version: mate these games are gonna be heavily sought after in 3000 years! i will make a frickin fortune!

ully, you choose! :)

« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 10:05:28 AM by Love »