Author Topic: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 347225 times)

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
Re: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse
« Reply #1140 on: April 02, 2013, 10:26:27 PM »
And here are my photo´s, finally. Just of some guys loading games and games of course. I have to excuse myself for the poor quality, I only had my Samsung Note with me.  :D

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #1141 on: April 02, 2013, 10:37:14 PM »
hm.. take a look at those pics. bruno.. could it be that your cab is the one on top and not the one at the on the floor of the truck? please check this if you look under the cab. cause if this is the case then i know what caused the damage... we secured the cabs with those orange stripes. i guess this did cause a cut on the left side. the position could match the damage. remember that we had two kung fus in the van... also you see the allready damaged left corner on the top one.

yepp checked the video. we unloaded that one again and it ended up on top of the other one. you can see it if you look at the plate of the cab. the two little rubber parts are missing. :( this is brunos cab.

so the stripes that were ment to secure the cabs from moving did the harm. really sorry... cause it was also me who did this. the place to secure the cab was given by the van though cause there are only limited holes in such a car to put those in.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 10:46:55 PM by Tyrem »
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
« Reply #1142 on: April 02, 2013, 11:12:29 PM »
so the stripes that were ment to secure the cabs from moving did the harm. really sorry... cause it was also me who did this. the place to secure the cab was given by the van though cause there are only limited holes in such a car to put those in.

Well, always use a protection (piece of strong cardboard, foam board, or even 'clothes') between stripes and cabinets, especially on such fragile areas like 'front edges' of cabinets... :-\ Bah! Usual beginner's mistake!  ::)  :P

just saw your pics. since i am responsible for transporting the cab to you i will take full responsibility for the damage allthough i still have no clue how this could happen.

Well, now you own me... A Burger King meal and a full 'personal Trier tour' next time I'll come over there ;) No problem Stefan, I'm still happy you got back this cabinet for me... but it was important for me to understand what happened!  ;)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #1143 on: April 02, 2013, 11:20:24 PM »

Well, always use a protection (piece of strong cardboard, foam board, or even 'clothes') between stripes and cabinets, especially on such fragile areas like 'front edges' of cabinets... :-\ Bah! Usual beginner's mistake!  ::)  :P

just saw your pics. since i am responsible for transporting the cab to you i will take full responsibility for the damage allthough i still have no clue how this could happen.

Well, now you own me... A Burger King meal and a full 'personal Trier tour' next time I'll come over there ;) No problem Stefan, I'm still happy you got back this cabinet for me... but it was important for me to understand what happened!  ;)

bruno... we have a deal. i will invited you and your family to Trier and take you and your all out to dinner (bk or any other place you like). you will also get a personal tour. can't wait to show you and your family my town.

:)
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: April 02, 2013, 11:26:26 PM »
Maybe not the best timing, but here's the video I made in a couple of minutes when everything still seemed nice and happy.......

Nice video André, and great music.  ;D

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: April 02, 2013, 11:54:39 PM »
Gents, we have a nice show going on here. I'd call it "The Arcade Game Murder Mystery" for now. And consider this to be a working title.

Good news first. Capt Kirks Star Trek is still here in Bremen. And doesnt look as empty as mine does (which is the one at his place).

Now the bad news. Someone COMPLETELY stripped a fully working SEGA Star Trek vector game with the Vectorlabs multi kit and all sound boards installed. Completely fuckin empty now. The autograph is from Leonard Nimoy by the way. Not kidding. Not not not.

Another bad news. No more parts in the cabs. No extra chassis for Capt Kirks Star Trek either. I am missing some stuff too.

As there is the Journey board missing too, I tend to belive all of this happened at COW. I will talk to Lloyd and see what he thinks. I dont think that any of his staff did this. I met them, they are nice, and they are not into these games or hardware at all.

I dont know. Life goes on. Lets make some kids tonight and cry to the moon.

Woooohooooooooooo.

Will keep you posted.

Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
« Reply #1146 on: April 03, 2013, 12:11:37 AM »
Thanks for checking it out Thomas.
Too bad you didn't find any more parts :(

Makes Arcade Artwork Reproductions at www.arcadeartrepro.com

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #1147 on: April 03, 2013, 12:14:24 AM »
Time to start monitoring ebay and KLOV forum for offered parts or "sudden" cab completions....

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #1148 on: April 03, 2013, 12:15:31 AM »
By the way, I don't clearly remember who, but someone there said the following about Atari artwork:

"It's OK, but it's not great"............beg your pardon ??

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: April 03, 2013, 12:33:32 AM »
I tend to belive all of this happened at COW. I will talk to Lloyd and see what he thinks. I dont think that any of his staff did this. I met them, they are nice, and they are not into these games or hardware at all.

if not his staff, who else then? are there other people lving / working there who have the time and access to empty a complete cab without anyone noticing? reading this makes me somewhat worried about our other games still at COW. get your hands of my tapper, guys ... 8)
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Capt. Kirk

• View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: April 03, 2013, 01:24:53 AM »
Ok, thanks Thomas, uplifting news (sort of). I forgot to mention: I've received a parcel from Tyrem with the 'Tac Scan' Boardcage.
There are 4 or 5 Boards installed iirc, must check tomorrow. Any chance that the G80 Multiboards have been stored in another cab? (as mentioned earlier by COW)

BTW. Wow, a genuine Leonard Nimoy signature...... Bazinga ;D

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: April 03, 2013, 03:57:52 AM »
By the way, I don't clearly remember who, but someone there said the following about Atari artwork:

Tut is not an Atari game ... tss tss tss.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 04:07:47 AM by Love »
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: April 03, 2013, 04:06:29 AM »

Seriously, from a composition point of view I dont think its awesome. Its detailed and premium quality production, yes, but it lacks the "das gewisse etwas". Colors are weak. Space ship design is boring. Compositon is boring. Details are not used very well. Overall it is so average, I cant even remember what the game is when I see it. Literally. And dont make me start a rant on the cp colors ;)

But cool game :)

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: April 03, 2013, 07:11:18 AM »
Gents, we have a nice show going on here. I'd call it "The Arcade Game Murder Mystery" for now. And consider this to be a working title.

Good news first. Capt Kirks Star Trek is still here in Bremen. And doesnt look as empty as mine does (which is the one at his place).

Now the bad news. Someone COMPLETELY stripped a fully working SEGA Star Trek vector game with the Vectorlabs multi kit and all sound boards installed. Completely fuckin empty now. The autograph is from Leonard Nimoy by the way. Not kidding. Not not not.

Another bad news. No more parts in the cabs. No extra chassis for Capt Kirks Star Trek either. I am missing some stuff too.

As there is the Journey board missing too, I tend to belive all of this happened at COW. I will talk to Lloyd and see what he thinks. I dont think that any of his staff did this. I met them, they are nice, and they are not into these games or hardware at all.

I dont know. Life goes on. Lets make some kids tonight and cry to the moon.

Woooohooooooooooo.

Will keep you posted.

As far as I followed this thread there's alos a DK Jr. board missing that should be there. I'm very sure that Lloyd has a problem in his warehouse. Offering free boards to the involved people makes me think he knows that.

btw...his staff might not be into arcadegames...but they're for sure into making some extra money  

LINK :evil:

Watching auctions and other stuff now doesn't make sense cause all this could already have happened in autumn 2012.

Dirk, I'm happy that your cab ist still there!  :)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 07:13:17 AM by Luigi »

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: April 03, 2013, 08:28:22 AM »
Whats that supposed to mean?

"btw...his staff might not be into arcadegames...but they're for sure into making some extra money "