Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
July 17, 2019, 09:16:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 80
  Print  
Author Topic: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 46598 times)
Love
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #645 on: December 16, 2012, 09:28:12 PM »

Hmm, I see my Bagman, but where is my Minefield? Wink

Wow, a dedicated Bagman, is it also yours? Cheesy

Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!
Love
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #646 on: December 16, 2012, 09:30:41 PM »

i dont think its in the pics, sorry. A couple of my cabs arent in the pics either. no reason to be worried, if you dont see yours Smiley

Is my nintendo cab on the picture Love ?

Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!
ckong
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #647 on: December 16, 2012, 10:39:50 PM »

Has anybody seen a Gyruss?

yeah i did. check the second pic of the first two i posted a couple of days ago.

Oh yeah, now I notice her, nicely wrapped in foil. Oh man, I want her!  Smiley Cry
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #648 on: December 16, 2012, 10:45:55 PM »

Gyruss is a HE  Grin Grin Grin

Love
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #649 on: December 18, 2012, 11:23:12 AM »

There is a fully working Satans Hollow upright listed at the CoinOpWarehouse facebook page. Seems like its still available.

Purity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #650 on: December 18, 2012, 12:00:15 PM »

Can you get me a Nintendo Vs. Dualsystem Red Tent, and a Paperboy?

Would anyone be willing to hold onto this, near the destination port, until I can arrange collection from there to the UK?

Love
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #651 on: December 18, 2012, 02:19:46 PM »

Yep, should be possible. I dont know of a Paperboy right now, but they come up from time to time. For red tent I just need a go and will source em.

Would anyone be willing to hold onto this, near the destination port, until I can arrange collection from there to the UK?

anunaki
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #652 on: December 18, 2012, 02:36:44 PM »

Is there any possibility to get a Donkey Kong?

Purity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #653 on: December 18, 2012, 03:43:41 PM »

Great, but this all depends on whether someone can store the machines in the destination port - Bremerhaven? until I can arrange delivery to the UK

Yep, should be possible. I dont know of a Paperboy right now, but they come up from time to time. For red tent I just need a go and will source em.

Love
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #654 on: December 18, 2012, 05:41:50 PM »

Just was talking to Currycowboy here on the forum regarding this very same question. First off, everything bought in the US from now on, will go on the second container. The first one is full. The second container is going straight to my storage in Berlin where I can store games for you for a while. I am also pretty sure that me or someone else is going tp the UK next year again.

Great, but this all depends on whether someone can store the machines in the destination port - Bremerhaven? until I can arrange delivery to the UK

Love
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #655 on: December 19, 2012, 10:07:33 AM »

Gents,

I updated the for sale post of this thread. It's worth noting that these games will go on container #2 in any case, which is roughly scheduled to ship Q2 2013.

Anything you want let me know.

pacman pacman

anunaki
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #656 on: December 19, 2012, 10:30:45 AM »

I want the Donkey Kong Please

Tyrem
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #657 on: December 19, 2012, 10:36:25 AM »

Gents,

I updated the for sale post of this thread. It's worth noting that these games will go on container #2 in any case, which is roughly scheduled to ship Q2 2013.

pacman pacman

aaaargh... love.. you are the arcade DEVIL!!! damn... Wink

Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!
speleo_de

View Profile
« Reply #658 on: December 19, 2012, 11:34:19 AM »

Gents,

pacman pacman

I'll take the Moon Patrol, if still available.
Love
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #659 on: December 19, 2012, 11:43:12 AM »

Gents,

pacman pacman

I'll take the Moon Patrol, if still available.

It is yours. Come back to you with details later today Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 80
  Print  

Jump to: