Author Topic: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 347191 times)

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse
« Reply #150 on: July 20, 2012, 05:53:32 PM »
Ok, I noticed it this time ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good looking cabinet but it's far from COW, if we send the container in several months I think that I'll be able to find a closer one (so with less shipping) ;) and I'm not sure that this seller is Ok for shipping it.

Franck

It works! You saw the post!  :)

I LOVE those huge font sizes...
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

TimePilot

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Atari enthusiast from eastern germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 20, 2012, 05:54:39 PM »
Bump for a wow $750 Black Widow

http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=239909

Its in California though so add 400-500 in shipping will ya

Sorry Thomas, but what do you think we want to pay for a Cab like this? 1250 USD shipped  only to cow + Minimum 500- 750 USD for sh to Europe... That was Minimum 1500 EUR in total!!! :-/

Well, I wanted to make sure people do see this post. Atarimania didnt see my post on a Foodfight for 850 in time. It was long gone when he came back to me.

How much would you pay for a Black Widow like this in Europe?

Can´t tell you a accurate price, but not 1500 EUR for sure!!!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 20, 2012, 05:55:45 PM »
Minimum 500- 750 USD for sh to Europe...

?

Why ?

this a realistic quote! As i said to you, i have imported a US single jukebox from the 1950s last year to germany (similar in weight and measurement). and I have paid all in all 900 EUR for the complete s/h, because you paid many fees for customs / harbour and much more. cash for s/h is the lowest part of all, believe me!

Can you please give me some more info on what exactly cost so much and if it was insured and for which amount and so on? Need to know the details...
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 20, 2012, 05:59:02 PM »

?

Why ?

this a realistic quote! As i said to you, i have imported a US single jukebox from the 1950s last year to germany (similar in weight and measurement). and I have paid all in all 900 EUR for the complete s/h, because you paid many fees for customs / harbour and much more. cash for s/h is the lowest part of all, believe me!

Please let me know what you paid that is not included here:

Pretransportation $995.00
 Chassis usage $40/day , estimated 2 days = $80
 Ocean freight : NY to Bremerhaven $1855.00
 Overseas charges $1372.80
 This includes
 Oncarriage (R/M) to Berlin ,T1 (inbond) document ,Customs Clearance per entry (incl. 3 HS-codes),ISPS ,Handling ,DTHC (Destination Terminal Handling Charge) ,B/L Release

Dachser Handling $90
 AES filing $25
 Homeland Security $15

TimePilot

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 20, 2012, 05:59:10 PM »

?

Why ?

Can you please give me some more info on what exactly cost so much and if it was insured and for which amount and so on? Need to know the details...

yes, no problem. i make a pic from the dachser invoice and upload this in the next few minutes... stay tuned.

TimePilot

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 20, 2012, 06:11:42 PM »
here is my invoice from last year:

please note: delete this file because of my privacy!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 10:31:12 PM by TimePilot »

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 20, 2012, 06:16:59 PM »
Thanks!

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 20, 2012, 07:34:49 PM »
@Timepilot, why do you compare the shipping costs of one game (i.e., jukebox) only, with the shipping costs per cab shipped in a container together with 20+ other games.

Surely shipping a loaded container doesn´t cost 20 x $500 - $750 = $10.000 - $15.000  :shock:

So, don´t panic, shipping costs per cab will be much less.

@Love, do you have a shipping quote of a container shipped to Bremerhaven/Rotterdam (remember the poll, who won?  ;) ) and unloaded at that same place.  ;) We don´t want to make extra overland costs, do we?

By the way, I have a mint Black Widow and it´s a great vector game. Somebody should get this one.  ;D

TimePilot

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 20, 2012, 08:09:15 PM »
@Timepilot, why do you compare the shipping costs of one game (i.e., jukebox) only, with the shipping costs per cab shipped in a container together with 20+ other games.

Surely shipping a loaded container doesn´t cost 20 x $500 - $750 = $10.000 - $15.000  :shock:

So, don´t panic, shipping costs per cab will be much less.

@ckong: as i wrote, the shipping costs are not the problem. sh in a container are much cheaper than my sh, i know this. but all you guys forget the many extra-large fees you must pay, like you can seen in the lower parts of the invoice, in german: Einfuhrzollabfertigung (Import customs clearance), EUST (import taxes), Zoll (customs duty), Kaigebühren (port fees). and no matter what you declare as value, the customs has a table with a value for any specific item you imported. and this value takes as a basis for the calculation of the charge...
and that was why i say that you must calculate 500-750 USD per cab i think. (that was ~the half of my fees)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 08:14:01 PM by TimePilot »

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 20, 2012, 08:44:39 PM »
What is the difference between import taxes and custom duties?

Anyway, if a video game can be categorized untder taric code

8528410090, then import duties is nil, or
8534009000, nil

And for a jukebox import tax (or custom duties) is applicable.

But still, it would be great if Love shows us why he earns the € 50 fee per game  ;D , and lists in detail the total complementary costs (transport costs, duties, taxes, shipbroker fees, insurance premium, etc) per cab from COW up to loading it in my van in Rotterdam! And don´t forget VAT.

I guess, if this sums up to more than € 300 per cab, prices ex works COW will have to be pretty damn good to make it a success.

so, Timepilot, I just hope that you´re wrong!  :)

« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 11:06:02 PM by ckong »

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 20, 2012, 09:18:45 PM »
I will work on that next week.

BTW: If Germany turns out to be a major PITA we will go to somewhere else for frekks sake. We are in the EU no? Rotterdam too correct? So why not bring those two together if German customs does suck big time?

Nice weekend everyone. We will find a way.

What is the difference between import taxes and custom duties?

Anyway, if a video game can be categorized untder taric code

8528410090, then import duties is nil, or
8534009000, nil

And for a jukebox import tax (or custom duties) is applicable.

But still, it would be great if Love shows us why he earns the € 50 fee per game  ;D , and lists in detail the total complementary costs (transport costs, duties, taxes, shipbroker fees, insurance premium, etc) per cab from COW up to loading it in my van in Rotterdam! And don´t forget VAT.

I guess, if this sums up to more than € 300 per cab, prices ex works COW will have to be pretty damn good to make it a success.

Tup

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 20, 2012, 10:29:59 PM »
<Taking a deep breath> I really thought that in calculating shipping costs etc. the cost of the obvious taxes that need to be payed when importing such a large quantity of cabs were also already researched. I am afraid that going to a different country within the Eu is not going to solve anything since roughly the same rules aply to all members of the union. Rotterdam sure as hell is not going to be easier than the German customs. Oh well, ar least I was happy for a while about my newly bought Kungfu Master cab  ;D

TimePilot

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 20, 2012, 10:34:02 PM »

i hope this too... ;)

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 21, 2012, 08:01:33 AM »
Good morning gentleman.

I checked Toralfs Bill against the offer I have from Dachser and am not too worried that there are unexpected extra costs coming up. Not too worried means a bit worried though. I contacted Dachser already, but friday evening is not the best time to get an immediate response.

The two big cost factors on Toralfs bill are Einfuhrzollabfertigung (customs clearance) and Zoll/Einfuhrumsatzsteuer (customs duty). The first one seems to be included in the offer I got from Dachser (and is my biggest worry here), the second one is based on the real price/value of the jukebox Toralf bought and was to be expected that high. In our case we are looking at a price per cab of about $150-200 + $100 shipping, which should result in $60 of customs fees max (19%). That is if the liebe Zoll is not deciding themself what the games are worth as Toralf said they will most probably.

Shipping to my door, the last cost factor on Toralfs bill, is not going to be included in our bill at all.

Lets see what Dachser is coming up with next week. And lets call it the weekend of hope not of despair  :ghost: :) :pac:

Thomas

caincan

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 21, 2012, 12:02:27 PM »
A container to France !!!! I promise it's not for me  ;D ;D

??? there are a lot of hidden agendas we guess in france collectors..but none comment is french in facebook ?!;   doesnt it sounds more like  it's delivered to "Le havre" shipboat port , to continue in another european country ?