Author Topic: US container interest check  (Read 40053 times)

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: US container interest check
« Reply #135 on: July 04, 2012, 05:19:47 PM »
Hmm, seems like I misread your post. You are referring to me maybe not even having enough time to maintain a spreadsheet, correct? Well, that idea didn't occur to me yet, and I feel I need to apolgize for chosing the negative interpretation of your post.  :)

I was trying to be clear too. Not offensive.

My basic idea was to set up for a container, not a bulk buy deal, as a container is what I myself do need to be happy. I thought it would be considered negative to also have to buy from John at high prices. Now it seems that it is exactly the other way around lol.

However, we can have both options in this deal, people buying from John mainly and others buying somewhere else. Why not? Makes it even easier.

I decided to also maintain a list on this forum and keep it up to date.

Cheers, Thomas

« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 06:42:26 PM by Love »
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 04, 2012, 07:08:44 PM »
Uhhhh... if you can't manage a simple spreadsheet then how on earth are you going to pull the rest of this deal off ?

Sorry but I'm out.

?? Why is your name then assigned to the QBert?  ;)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #137 on: July 04, 2012, 07:31:23 PM »
Because I don't understand how the Ananas works........ I already HAVE a Q*bert !

I just clicked on something because I thought I'd might get to see a picture...
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 07:34:23 PM by Level42 »

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 04, 2012, 07:42:35 PM »
Yeah, this program is a "bit" confusing, can we get a simple list with games/prices/condition/pictures to make it simple?

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 04, 2012, 07:49:13 PM »
Because I don't understand how the Ananas works........

is "ananas" in dutch the same as in german? ;D
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 04, 2012, 07:55:53 PM »
if that is the same as the house of spongebob, then YES  ;D

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 04, 2012, 08:01:01 PM »
Because I don't understand how the Ananas works........ I already HAVE a Q*bert !

I just clicked on something because I thought I'd might get to see a picture...

The name's savannah not ananas! Christ you guys are too old.  :pac: :pac:

http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=savannah/gender=f/savannah.htm
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 04, 2012, 08:24:59 PM »
this is spiraling out of control :ghost:
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Tup

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 04, 2012, 09:35:09 PM »
Okay, good to know that I am not the only one who has no clue about how Asana works  :oops:

So I am assigned to the Kungfu Master (which I really really like  ;D ) but does that mean I also now am first in line to buy it? Coz it seems that there are several games wanted by more than one of us while there only is one cab available. How is it decided who gets what?

Here is to hoping that we can solve all this coz I am still very excited about the whole container-idea. It's a great oppportunity for us to get some very nice cabs/games.

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 04, 2012, 09:53:12 PM »
Okay, good to know that I am not the only one who has no clue about how Asana works  :oops:

So I am assigned to the Kungfu Master (which I really really like  ;D ) but does that mean I also now am first in line to buy it? Coz it seems that there are several games wanted by more than one of us while there only is one cab available. How is it decided who gets what?

Here is to hoping that we can solve all this coz I am still very excited about the whole container-idea. It's a great oppportunity for us to get some very nice cabs/games.

Well you assigned it to you and therefore are first in line for this game. This assignment IS your commitment to buy this game. Also everyone knows about it. Basic idea was that you guys decide yourself who gets what by just assigning to games you want to buy. As easy as that.

What. Ever. I will switch to standard list mode soon and start a new fresh and clean thread. Than you can PM me or write a post in the thread with what you want I will then need to update the list in the post, or check who was faster than you and tell you that you dont get it, but you can ask this or that person if they really want it. PM back and forth for ever and ever and ever.

So be it.

Are you sure you cannot just click on "assign" and write your name? Really really sure?  :'(

Tup

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 04, 2012, 10:37:56 PM »
Well you assigned it to you and therefore are first in line for this game. This assignment IS your commitment to buy this game. Also everyone knows about it. Basic idea was that you guys decide yourself who gets what by just assigning to games you want to buy. As easy as that.

What. Ever. I will switch to standard list mode soon and start a new fresh and clean thread. Than you can PM me or write a post in the thread with what you want I will then need to update the list in the post, or check who was faster than you and tell you that you dont get it, but you can ask this or that person if they really want it. PM back and forth for ever and ever and ever.

So be it.

Are you sure you cannot just click on "assign" and write your name? Really really sure?  :'(

Whoa, dude, I just asked if what I did was right. I never worked with Asana before so pardon me for asking you, who came up with it, how it works and for trying not to f*ck up all your hard work.  :shock:

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 04, 2012, 11:03:23 PM »

So be it.

Whoa, dude, I just asked if what I did was right. I never worked with Asana before so pardon me for asking you, who came up with it, how it works and for trying not to f*ck up all your hard work.  :shock:

Tup, we have a misunderstanding here. You asked a question and I tried to answer it. Not more.

As for the second paragraph I just try to make clear to everyone how it was supposed to work. Am I that bad in explaining? Maybe I am. I assure you that there was noaggressive intent or anything towards you at all.

Okay everyone, let's do it the old school way then. A list in post 1 of the thread.

Is this okay with everybody?

Peace :-)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 11:05:27 PM by Love »

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 04, 2012, 11:22:59 PM »
yep, please do.

Besides, Ananas is so user unfriendly that it even doesn't work with most mobile browsers, like mobile opera on an android tablet.

So, despite your great effort, ananas sucks.