Author Topic: US container interest check  (Read 40532 times)

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: US container interest check
« Reply #90 on: July 01, 2012, 10:02:18 AM »
i thought the email i've just received entitled "love via asana" was spam!!! i immediately moved it into the spam folder ... :P

maybe you should leave it in there? just think of all the money you will save  :pac: :pac:
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 01, 2012, 10:03:38 AM »
I updtaed the first post with the current project link!

Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2012, 10:18:48 AM »
that thing looks complicated. and you have to sign on somewhere, right? same thing with the google doc ...
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 01, 2012, 10:23:33 AM »
that thing looks complicated. and you have to sign on somewhere, right? same thing with the google doc ...

yes know what you mean. but to be honest, i dont think spreadsheets are the weapon of choice here. AND i would like anyone here to be part of the process rather than just watching.

it looks complicated, but it is not. the three tabs (projects, tags, people) are more or less it. there is nothing more.

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2012, 10:44:36 AM »
Hi Love,

Thanks for creating the Asana project. I added the DK jr. cabinet to my wishlist. Prices and cabinets are looking pretty good btw!
Keep adding the cabs :)
How much money in total (approx) should we have to add to have them shipped over here again?
Makes Arcade Artwork Reproductions at www.arcadeartrepro.com

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2012, 10:51:04 AM »
Hi Love,

Thanks for creating the Asana project. I added the DK jr. cabinet to my wishlist. Prices and cabinets are looking pretty good btw!
Keep adding the cabs :)
How much money in total (approx) should we have to add to have them shipped over here again?

Last thing I heard from John was a bit more than $100 per cab. This is not including VAT, but if we state the value as $100 too for example, VAT should add up to something like $40 max.

These are guesses though. Dont nail me on them later on ;)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2012, 10:51:18 AM »
i get a "not found error" when i try to join the list!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2012, 11:03:20 AM »
i get a "not found error" when i try to join the list!

hmm, please try the project link from the first post.
https://app.asana.com/-/workspace_invite?k=efaeea9c165a1edd4c4b55ccdeef1c55&d=1169603838681&iid=1169590227549

Another thing:
The links to pics, posts or lists are always entered in the notes area of an item. This goes for the Interest Google list too (which is still existing and in use). When you do some changes in the Google list, mark them as such or comment on the list item in Asana please.

Dankesehr!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 11:18:40 AM by Love »

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 01, 2012, 11:12:18 AM »
doesn't work for me!!!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 01, 2012, 11:20:45 AM »
doesn't work for me!!!

whaaaat? sent invite again.

PM me if still issues.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 12:23:21 PM by Love »

chubsta

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2012, 11:23:57 AM »
Works for me but I'm being a bit thick and not sure what to do with it  ???

I have a list of games in mind that i would like so what do i do now? I see that Buck Rogers you mentioned above has got your name next to it with an offer...

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 01, 2012, 11:33:21 AM »
Works for me but I'm being a bit thick and not sure what to do with it  ???

I have a list of games in mind that i would like so what do i do now? I see that Buck Rogers you mentioned above has got your name next to it with an offer...

Well, the Buck Rogers is tagged as -lead, and you are just reading my comment there saying that offered the seller some cash.

If you are interested in a certain game, assign it to yourself. In this case I did this for you, also changed my comment to be more clear. If you have quetions regarding this game you can just add another comment. I will get a notification then. There is also a link to the add included up there.

See screenshot with changes:

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2012, 11:35:42 AM »
I have a list of games in mind that i would like so what do i do now?

Just add them in the google doc we already use. There is a link to it in "lists" project. Mark your additions/changes in the spread sheet with color or something please.

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2012, 12:07:00 PM »
Hi Love,

just added the Donkey Kong to the games-list as you told in your PM.
About the list, do I have to contact the seller of the DK jr.? Or is claiming / offering the cabinet in the Asana document enough, and do you contact the sellers?

Thanks.
Makes Arcade Artwork Reproductions at www.arcadeartrepro.com

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2012, 12:16:00 PM »
About the list, do I have to contact the seller of the DK jr.? Or is claiming / offering the cabinet in the Asana document enough, and do you contact the sellers?

For the contacts I did provide I will ask the seller myself (like in this case).

That is unlike stated otherwise. ;)

But most important: As I am only looking for stuff noted in the Google Docs list, please add your new wannas there first.