Author Topic: New(er) Project: Cobra Command  (Read 14798 times)

ElPancho

• View Profile
Re: New(er) Project: Cobra Command
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2008, 04:31:32 PM »
Great to see it in working order  :D
current line up: 3 x New Astro City 2x Atomiswave SD, 3 x Aero (2 NOS) and Aero Table
Pac Man
Black Knight pinball
On the way: Daytona USA

Dexter

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2008, 12:23:36 AM »
Thanks guys,

I must say I am quite happy it was 'easy' to get it running. I just need a new control stick, I'll get a Happ one and see how good they are.

I also need to wire up the marquee light and move into my current 'small' arcade.

Giddygoon

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2008, 01:07:16 AM »
You are a lucky man, I love Cobra Command but its as tuff as nails to play and your cab is great condition too!

What your next machine Firefox???

Dexter

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2008, 01:28:56 AM »
You are a lucky man, I love Cobra Command but its as tuff as nails to play and your cab is great condition too!

What your next machine Firefox???

After a couple of hours I managed to beat Cobra Command  ;D Something I have not been able to do since 1986 (keep running out of lives on the 10th level) but with the flight stick seems to make it easier  :lol:

What next ? Well after I get Peter Pack Rat and Marble Madness running, I'll continue to look for parts for my Interstellar then I'll work on Rolling Thunder and Out Run.

Cobra Command was not something I was really looking for, I do love the game and wanted one, but never thought I'd get one here in Oz so I guess I am lucky.

Oh, I just remembered, I am still looking at a Cliff Hanger (something I've wanted for years) and if it turns out to be a dedicated one (pink/blue) I'll be over the moon  8)