Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 4634 times)

petieken

• Belgium
    • View Profile
    • My VAPS Entry
Hello everyone!
« on: March 20, 2008, 11:31:11 PM »
Hello,
I am Kevin, I'm 24 years old and I live in Belgium.

Currently I don't have any arcade cabs. I don't have my own place yet, that means I also don't have a dedicated game room, everything resides in my bedroom. Altough it looks more like a storage room with all those games, consoles and pcb's.... ::)

My first 'at home' arcade experience was a few years ago, when I really wanted to play some neo-geo titles again that I used to play when I was a kid. By chance I found a 4 slot neo geo mvs board for cheap and bought it. Then I found the control panel layout on the net and built it myself, with a power supply, jamma connector and scart connector. Soon after that I stumbled on a michael jackson's moonwalker pcb, and a rampage pcb.

It's not much for now but eventually I'll get my own dedicated room  8)
I think it's too bad that there aren't any arcades anymore in the area where I live... (East Flanders that is)
Wanted: Cadillacs and Dinosaurs CPS1 Q-Sound pcb | SegaSonic The Hedgehog Art & instruction set

Dexter

• View Profile
Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 11:42:10 PM »
Welcome Kevin  :)

We all started somewhere  ;D  I'm 37 and I am just about to build a new house and include a barn style shed to house my games. I had them in the garage then I managed to move some into the house  8) but I still have others in storgae  :( That I really want to play again. At least I'll have something towards the end of this year or early next year.

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 08:35:19 AM »
Hi Kevin,

Dexter said it : We all started somewhere  8)

Welcome on this board  :-*

Sonic 1992

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • I Wanna Go Back !
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 11:06:54 PM »
Hello, Welcome!!  You're very presence here is a great start on you way to your gaming room!!!   ;D ;D