Author Topic: Several Arcade cabs (NAC, Crazy Taxi, Hotd3, daytona usa, Scudrace)  (Read 2586 times)

JiggyMF

• View Profile
I regularly change around cabs for new stuff, so I have some cabinets for sale. Location of the cabinets is Breda area - The Netherlands.
Everything is in good condition, or great condition.
I prefer cash, but trading in specific pinball machines could be possible (Batman DE, Batman Forever SEGA, Star Wars Trilogy SEGA, JP Lost World SEGA, Independence day SEGA or other scifi-superhero themed sega/de pinball).

- New Astro City cabinet - 650 euro
Brand new original Nanao monitor with brand new TriSync chassis, you won't see a NAC with a new monitor to often.
Cabinet in nice condition, of course a mark here and there, underside paint has some discoloration etc.
JAMMA wiring. Game hardware not included, though i have several systems and games available.
Also has a brand new NOS 2 player NAC control panel, NAC Marquee holder (repro) also included.

- Crazy Taxi Naomi cabinet - 850 euro
Original monitor, great and very sharp picture, vivid colors, NO burn.
Complete with Naomi system and Crazy Taxi cartridge.
The oftenly missing Crazy Taxi marquee/lightbox is included (not on the picture, as it doesn't fit my shed).
This cabinet can also be used to play several other race games by simply swaping the game in, or by swapping in the game with the according motherboard. Examples are Initial D 1-2-3, Outrun 2, Maximum Tune, jambo safari! etc. I have some of these games including their motherboard available also.

- House of the Dead 3 cabinet - 750 euro
I restored this myself and it is in utmost great condition.
Original monitor, vivid image, sharp picture, NO burn.
Complete with Chihiro motherboard and House of the Dead 3 software.
House of the Dead 3 marquee included (also here, not on the picture, as it doesn't fit my shed)
You can play several other Sega shooters in this like confidential mission, other house of the dead versions, Virtua Cop 3 (believe this would also require another gun i/o), maze of the kings, death crimson etcetcetc by swapping in just the game or the game + the according motherboard.

- Scud Race single cabinet - 600 euro
This is one half of a twin (you can see on the picture that i use a daytona usa cabinet and a scud race cabinet next to eachother as a twin). You can make this a twin again by simply putting another scud race cabinet next to it again as i will provide the coin tower :) (yes it's that simple)
Great monitor, light burn if you look good (nothing you will notice ingame), great colors and picture.
Brand new dashboard is fitted, everything in the dash has been rebuilt and replaced, new shifter etc. This races like a dream.
Coin Tower included, twin Marquee from a scud race twin also included, and of course Model 3 motherboard and the scud race game are also included.
You can play Daytona USA 2 and Sega Rally 2 also in this cabinet if you swap in the motherboard+game, I have these games also if you are interested (not included though)

- Daytona USA single cabinet - 500 euro
This is one half of a twin (you can see on the picture that i use a daytona usa cabinet and a scud race cabinet next to eachother as a twin). You can make this a twin again by simply putting anotherDaytona USA cabinet next to it again as i will provide the coin tower :) (yes it's that simple)
Great monitor, light burn if you look good (nothing you will notice ingame), great colors and picture.
Brand new dashboard is fitted, everything in the dash has been rebuilt and replaced, nos chrome shifter etc. This races like a dream.
Coin Tower included, twin Marquee from a daytona usa twin also included, and of course Model 2 motherboard and the daytona usa game are also included.
The opto for the gas pedal is due for replacement as sometimes it doesn't register correctly when you push the pedal. This is a 10 euro replacement and done in 5 minutes.

STERN Transformers LE Autobot #43, SEGA Afterburner Climax, SEGA Daytona USA JAP Twin, 2 x SEGA Lindbergh Upright Cabinet VF5/VT3, SEGA Scud Race

JiggyMF

• View Profile
Re: Several Arcade cabs (NAC, Crazy Taxi, Hotd3, daytona usa, Scudrace)
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 03:15:17 PM »
NAC, Daytona USA, Scud Race: SOLD
STERN Transformers LE Autobot #43, SEGA Afterburner Climax, SEGA Daytona USA JAP Twin, 2 x SEGA Lindbergh Upright Cabinet VF5/VT3, SEGA Scud Race

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 05:42:32 PM »
Thank god, now I don't have to think any longer about the Scudrace or the NAC.  ;D Can't afford it, have no space, but was tempted. But if I remember correctly you're selling everything.  :o

JiggyMF

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 05:47:09 PM »
Nah, have some other stuff still (NNC, Blast City, both also for sale though for a good offer)

I'm getting a big 'verbouwing' in a few weeks so i can use the room in the garage to stack materials.
And i like to swap cabinets and stuff regularly, as I like working and restoring the cabs more then playing them. So likely i'll be buying shit cabs/pinballs in a few weeks/months so I can spend time on that again :p

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 06:31:10 PM »
Thank god, now I don't have to think any longer about the Scudrace or the NAC.  ;D Can't afford it, have no space, but was tempted. But if I remember correctly you're selling everything.  :o
Get the Crazy Taxi, lot of fun IMHO. Can you also run 18 wheeler on it ? I guess so...

JiggyMF

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 06:49:23 PM »
Thank god, now I don't have to think any longer about the Scudrace or the NAC.  ;D Can't afford it, have no space, but was tempted. But if I remember correctly you're selling everything.  :o
Get the Crazy Taxi, lot of fun IMHO. Can you also run 18 wheeler on it ? I guess so...

Yes there's a pletoria of great games which you can play on this. Like Jambo Safari!, 18th wheeler, route 66, Mario Kart GP (with Triforce System), Initial D 1-2-3 (with naomi 2 motherboard and gdrom). If you put a Sega chihiro in it then also Outrun 2, Maximum Tune etc :)
Pretty much every Sega racing game from Naomi 1 system and onwards is playable on this, that's why i got the cabinet myself.
I play outrun 2 (this especially is a gem), Initial D 1-2-3, Maximum Tune in this mostly.

JiggyMF

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 08:22:17 PM »
Crazy Taxi and House of the Dead 3 reserved