Author Topic: I REALLLLLYYYYY Hate Companies That Do This!  (Read 9150 times)

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
Re: I REALLLLLYYYYY Hate Companies That Do This!
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2012, 06:56:34 PM »
T.S.?

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2012, 07:00:40 PM »
Isn't that just what I said, they made this on order from Sega as a PR gift you can't blame that company for that IMHO.

Gee, I thought my pic was at least a bit funny....obviously it wasn't ......not much responses :P

It was just a little joke Barry....not to make fun of you or anything like that...

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2012, 09:01:01 PM »
That Sucks Barry !

@Andre:
Every time you call me , or i call you, or receive a mail, i see your pic  ;)

Heck, i vote for this as your new (temporary, i know you love your nixie) avatar !  ;D

« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 09:03:13 PM by Etienne »

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2012, 10:13:26 PM »

;)

polaris

• veni vidi congai
    • View Profile
just keeping an eye on things

Sonic 1992

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • I Wanna Go Back !
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2012, 06:50:11 AM »
T.S.?
tough shit

LOL  :D

It was just a little joke Barry....not to make fun of you or anything like that...

Don't worry!  I know...  ;)  :D

I still think what they did was dumb, (the statue "giveaway")  but oh well...  got a few laughs with everyone here on this thread!   ;D

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2012, 07:55:39 AM »
Why not send a similar mail to Sega ? Who knows they may feel sorry for you and send you one !

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2012, 08:08:23 AM »
I couldn't take Sonic 1992's pain any longer so I hope this is a small consolation :

sorry andré, i missed that picture, but now that i look at it, isn't that the way you normally go to work? :P

@barry: don't know if you've ever told us, but what is your fascination behind sonic stuff? for example i'm a collector of ultima stuff, because those were the games i spent hours and weeks back in the days and starting with ultima iv, nothing could beat them storywise either. i still think ultima vii is the best video game ever written!!!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Sonic 1992

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • I Wanna Go Back !
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2012, 04:55:20 PM »
Easy answer!  ;D

I loved Sonic from the moment I first got a Sega Genesis back in the fall of 1991, and that reason was to play the new game Sonic The Hedgehog!

If you played it when it was new, you remember it was the first game to have incredible Stereo Sound with great background music. The Zones in Sonic were incredibly detailed! (for 1991)

One day back in 1992, I was at a local drugstore, and on the candy shelf was a little Sonic.. I grabbed one to buy and placed it on my Sega Genesis...  :D

From there, as I saw more Sonic stuff come out, I decorated my bedroom with it.  As my obsession with console games grew, and just started collecting arcade games, I decided I'll keep getting more Sonic stuff to decorate a gameroom "someday" 

And Today, here I am!!  Happy Joy!  ahhheemmmm.... except for this statue fiasco.   :-\