Author Topic: Mad Amusement warning  (Read 2923 times)

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
Mad Amusement warning
« on: February 29, 2012, 03:41:15 PM »
It is rather a pinball shop, but it is good to know.
Written by the vice president of the Hungarian Pinball Club.

ORDER FROM MAD_AMUSEMENT PINBALL WEBSHOP, USD 1,061 SIMPLY DISAPPEARED?

Dear Pinball Friends all over the world,

I don’t believe that the following story can happen in 2012.

I made an order from MAD AMUSEMENT pinball webshop in January 2012 in value of USD 1,061, and then the contact person of the webshop was requested to transfer the value of the order to the bank account of MAD AMUSEMENT. I transferred the amount on 23th January 2012. This was not my first order from this webshop, however previous orders was paid via PayPal. But this was the first case when asked to transfer the amount to bank account.

I received all relevant information to the transfer, I transferred the amount on 23th January 2012, and the amount was deducted from my account.

Since that day I haven’t received my order, the contact person is simply not available, do not answer to my calls (00-1-732-575-4228), however the communication was continuous till the day when the money was transferred.

Five days after the payment I asked about my order for the first time. Since that day he didn’t reply to any of my requests (calls, e-mail, ebay, fax, sms). I have sent several messages not only via e-mail and webpage, but also on ebay. Since the money transfer I have not received any answer (23th January), there is only machine answer to my calls.

It could happen that an order doesn’t arrive (which is otherwise prescribed approx. 10-12 days) in certain circumstances, but the fact that there is no communication at all from the day of the transfer, this is simply revolting!

The pinball is still in pieces because of lack of parts, and it seems I have lost all of my USD 1,061.

I kindly ask all pinball friends to forward this message via facebook, forums, or via other sources where you can do it. My aim is simply to avoid others that happen once again and if my message will be delivered somehow to MAD AMUSMENT, probably I can receive answers how this can happen in 2012 or get my money back.

Thank you for reading it, thank you for forwarding it!

Kind regards,

Lugosi András
+36 20 566 1515

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
Re: Mad Amusement warning
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 04:04:20 PM »
Sounds a bit like RAM controls to me.

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Re: Mad Amusement warning
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 07:30:08 PM »
Apparantly they chose a fitting name.....