... lack of sleep, lack of food, lack of sun and lack of good music
Lack of good music? No way!!! That's the most important think to care about during a long road trip, even much important than food!
Well, at least for me (I'm musician / guitar player) ... Listen a full CD album allows you to enter into a kind of 'one hour time tunnel' ... listening few albums in a row, and you reach your destination in no time
During this trip... we enjoyed :
- Jimmy Hendrix 'Valley Of Neptune'
- Rihanna 'Rated R'
- Guns N' Roses 'Chinese Democracy' (live)
- Marty Friedman 'Tokyo Jukebox'
- Avenged Sevenfold 'Nightmare'
- Dream Theater 'Chaos In Motion'
Chris, tell them you enjoyed my music too? MMhhhhuuuu