Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
December 11, 2017, 05:05:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Roadtrip] In the Vector Zone  (Read 17087 times)
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2012, 07:03:07 AM »

yeah, love that banner as well, thx bruno! looks like i'm pushing the famous red button on that pinball to make it explode (which wouldn't be a bad thing Tongue)! kaboom - adams family is gone!!! Twisted

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2012, 08:57:48 AM »

Best thing about TAF is that sometimes the flippers "snap" exactly at the moment there is the fingers snap during the epic title song....

And otherwise its a great pinball.

Ully, you look totally like the fifth member of Kraftwerk on that picture Smiley

Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2012, 09:34:14 AM »

Ully, you look totally like the fifth member of Kraftwerk on that picture Smiley

i wouldn't mind being a member of that band! Cool

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
Alpha1
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2012, 02:32:04 PM »

Archer has full side repro BZ artwork
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2012, 03:12:19 PM »

are you sure that he still produces it? i think i've asked him about the sideart a while back and he told me he doesn't have anything in stock and isn't planning another run ...

gyruss
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2012, 03:51:48 PM »

i'm pretty sure i saw some at his place..
Belike
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Budapest, Hungary

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2012, 03:58:09 PM »

are you sure that he still produces it? i think i've asked him about the sideart a while back and he told me he doesn't have anything in stock and isn't planning another run ...
It is more than enough, if we can ask him to send us the file. Grin
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2012, 05:24:45 PM »

It is more than enough, if we can ask him to send us the file. Grin

i don't think that archer would share the files with us, after all he's still doing business with some of the files!

Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2012, 05:50:28 PM »

Are those two complete by the way ?

both are complete but absolutely untested! the plug on the asteroids is cut and the power cable on the battlezone has some wires hanging out, so the seller didn't want to plug it in (and i told him not to try it). because of their untested status, i got both of them for a really good price. unfortunately, someone had tipped the seller off that berzerk is a pretty rare game in germany, so he wanted more for the berzerk than for the two vector games combined Grin. nevertheless, the price for the berzerk was still pretty good!

here are some pictures from the inside of the battlezone arrow

could definitely use a good clean first!

Equites

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2012, 12:11:11 AM »

That Bezerk is awesome, such a hard cab to find, seems to be in great condition complete with bat-stick too!  PCBs are easily found Smiley
zapposh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2012, 09:07:34 AM »

Fantastic roadtrip as usual. Very entertaining.  Smiley
You really made those guys sweat carrying the stuff up the spiral staircase.  Space Ace
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: