Author Topic: Cool !! My first "small" roadtrip this year for VideoGame Goodies!!  (Read 4701 times)

Sonic 1992

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • I Wanna Go Back !
    • View Profile
Hey everyone!!! :D

A while back after Nuno posted the funny review of Dragon's Lair by the Angry Videogame Nerd, I explored the rest of the site,

ScrewAttack.com.  They had many cool links, including a link for a place called Game Over Videogames.  So I went to the site, and

Wow, They sell old games, everything!  :shock:   and videogame collectible goodies!  I grumbled saying I'd like to see that place, I'll bet

it's far away as usual..  Then I noticed  "located in Austin, Tx."   AWESOME.. that is only a 3 hr drive..   Let's GO!

We got up early on Saturday and arrived there around noon.

Cool, Inside the store they have a "museum corner with all the systems on display, and a '70s corner complete with a console T.V. ;D

I even found a ColecoVision in better condition, So I grabbed it!

And I just received this Intellivision from a friend!  Thanks man!!! :-*

Here's my videogame goodie HAUL!!! 

The list of the new goodies to be added to my collection!  :D :D :D :D

3 cans of energy drinks  Donkey Kong, Super Mario, Resident Evil
9 Super Mario pins
3 Nintendo tooth brushes
3 little Mario Karts
Super Mario Bros. Super Show DVD's
1 Sonic key ring
1 Sonic backstage pass style necklace
1 X Band Genesis modem.. (their attempt back in 1995 to make Xbox live!)  Cool, NIB!!!
3 Atari / ColecoVision / Intellivision genuine late '70s early '80s game cart shelves!
a handfull of various games for Atari, Intellivision, ColecoVision
1 NIB Berzerk cartridge for the 2600

AND LOL  I HAD TO GET THESE:

The Angry Videogame Nerd Reviewed Games!!    I got these ONLY because I laughed so friggin' hard at the reviews!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That's a wrap on my first little roadtrip for 2008!!   Hope their will be more soon!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D