Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
June 25, 2019, 03:56:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  
Author Topic: New real flat Nintendo T-molding FINISHED and waiting for shipping !  (Read 27955 times)
audiomidiman

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: September 15, 2010, 07:32:19 PM »

does anyone need more of that flat t-molding? it's on sale right now with 5 bucks off each 20 feet of t-molding. i might order some more (because i got 2 cabs), so if anyone wants to jump on board ...

You should of ordered. Smiley

If you or Aundre decide you want to coordinate another bulk order let me know and we'll work something out.
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 15, 2010, 08:37:45 PM »

If you or Aundre decide you want to coordinate another bulk order let me know and we'll work something out.

i know i should have ordered, but noone answered Cry thx for your offer, perhaps someone might chime in now ... c'mon guys!!! Cool

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 18, 2012, 07:14:46 PM »

nintendo true flat t-molding is on sale right now and i'll be ordering a couple of rolls, so if you need any, now's your chance to jump on board!

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 20, 2012, 03:10:48 PM »

alright guys, i have orders in for myself, for speleo and a guy from austria (for a total of Cool. anyone else still wanna jump onboard?

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  

Jump to: