Author Topic: New real flat Nintendo T-molding FINISHED and waiting for shipping !  (Read 59925 times)

audiomidiman

• View Profile
Re: New real flat Nintendo T-molding FINISHED and waiting for shipping !
« Reply #120 on: September 15, 2010, 07:32:19 PM »
does anyone need more of that flat t-molding? it's on sale right now with 5 bucks off each 20 feet of t-molding. i might order some more (because i got 2 cabs), so if anyone wants to jump on board ...

You should of ordered. :)

If you or Aundre decide you want to coordinate another bulk order let me know and we'll work something out.

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 15, 2010, 08:37:45 PM »
If you or Aundre decide you want to coordinate another bulk order let me know and we'll work something out.

i know i should have ordered, but noone answered :'( thx for your offer, perhaps someone might chime in now ... c'mon guys!!! 8)
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 18, 2012, 07:14:46 PM »
nintendo true flat t-molding is on sale right now and i'll be ordering a couple of rolls, so if you need any, now's your chance to jump on board!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 20, 2012, 03:10:48 PM »
alright guys, i have orders in for myself, for speleo and a guy from austria (for a total of 8). anyone else still wanna jump onboard?