Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
December 04, 2021, 11:44:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: :: Luxembourg Road trip + WIP :: S.T.U.N. RUNNER from Atari  (Read 37780 times)
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2009, 08:57:30 PM »

Bruno, I know you're selling this, but is this the sound-board that's on the S.T.U.N. runner ?

http://www.andysarcade.net/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=1093

DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2009, 09:33:34 PM »

Bruno, I know you're selling this, but is this the sound-board that's on the S.T.U.N. runner ?

http://www.andysarcade.net/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=1093

Yes, this is very very close... but unfortunately it's now the same  Undecided

The model for sale on your link is the Part number A048974, and here's mine :

I need this ref : AUDIO II A047190

What could be wrong on a so small board?  Embarrassed I'm sure the sound problem is located on that aux. board, because I have TWO working main boards, and the problem is the same... Maybe a voltage problem? Didn't check that yet  Roll Eyes

Thanks for your help anyway  Kiss

Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2009, 09:45:49 PM »

Yeah, so that one on Andy's site is one generation later than yours. I bet it's not compatible. Real shame as it's cheap and working.....

I just was browsing his on-line store and saw it and thought it +might+ be the one on STUN runner as I remembered you had problems with it.

I have no idea, could be so much things....checking the basics first is a good idea.

What actually is the problem ? Maybe it can be localized that way...

DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2011, 08:54:14 PM »

Back on this.

I went yesterday with my wife and daughter to that (very)small amusement park in Luxembourg.
Last time I went over there ? ...  pfff almost 15 years ago  Lips Sealed
Of course we went there first for a walk with Sun, ... but ... even If I had the information that there's no more game room inside that park, I had to check it by myself!  Roll Eyes
In my deepest 'Arcade related' memories, I remember that STUN Runner in the middle of the game room, and also a Dragon's Lair (hell yeah!) ...but more deep in time... also a kiddy ride!
And I remember I was so scared about that one! So scared that I have not tried it at the time!
Well, no more arcade games here but ... yes... the kiddy ride is there!  Grin  arrow

...cannot tell if it's the same one, but I recognize the 'attraction' : moon, spaceship, rotation...  Cool

Guys, ridding that one now would be a kind of 'exorcism' for me... I mean ... something like 'Fear Factor' or something ...  Tongue

Ok, I didn't try it, but I hope my daughter will do it for me in 2 or 3 years  Kiss

Q*ris
ArcadeLifeStyler'

CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2011, 09:41:44 PM »

...and it's a nice one too!
God, I definitely have a weak spot for kiddy rides.
One day, when I'll buy my arcade castle surrounded by arcade woods, I'll start a kiddy ride collection.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 12:38:31 AM by chrischris » Logged
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2011, 04:22:36 PM »

Well, I'm afraid I'll have to get kiddy ride for my daughter soon or later...  Roll Eyes Cool

Vnera

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2011, 08:58:29 PM »

Well, I'm afraid I'll have to get kiddy ride for my daughter soon or later...  Roll Eyes Cool

The are cheap and easy to fix! i fixed like 6 for a local operator all ready realy the easy machines to work on. Only the visual aspects are hard.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: