Author Topic: Need help fixing a Canyon Bomber B/W Monitor TEC TM623 (or TM123)  (Read 22290 times)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Re: Need help fixing a Canyon Bomber B/W Monitor TEC TM623 (or TM123)
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2011, 08:45:49 AM »
Again I'm sorry for all this extra work guys  :oops: :oops: :oops:
I dont understand why you keep apologizing my friend, there is really no need. You tried helping Ully and who would have known that frame would break ? I have transported lots of cabs and I never had that happening, it would have happend to everyone else too.
And it definitly is something that can be solved, althouh I would have loved to see Etiennes hack-job be succesful since it was done so daringly  ;D

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2011, 12:18:49 PM »
I dont understand why you keep apologizing my friend, there is really no need. You tried helping Ully and who would have known that frame would break ?

absolutely right, andré! i keep telling chris it's ok and we will find a replacement eventually, but there's no stopping chris once he's in motion ... ;)
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2011, 12:36:18 PM »
Thanks for the kind words buddies!
It's just that as a collector it breaks my heart to damage such a nice piece of arcade history.
Just for the record: I also broke one of the very first cab I ever had to move.  ::)
It was an N'Styl (generic grey cab) at the seller's place, it has wheels so I slept my hand in the handles, tilted the cab towards me and... instantly the whole thing collapsed on me: the backdoor broke in two and the monitor neck hit my (iron) abs... I then decided not to buy it. 8)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 05:10:48 PM by chrischris »

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2011, 01:28:53 PM »
Just be honest chris, you thought i was getting a bid bored, so you gave me a new project to focus on  ;D ;D ;D

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2011, 05:13:52 PM »
Indeed  ;) ...and also I wanted you to have that nice spare tube in time for Christmas because it's a great arcade style tree decoration.